2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not get what this testimony is all about. Maybe to support the theory that Kronk had taken the baby body and hid it in the abandoned building until the reward was higher.
If they didn't find her then where was she?

I think poor FG drew the shortest straw this morning.

I am just thankful that CM had no part in questioning him... the mumble fest would have been intolerable.

OMG, can you imagine?

CM: I say boy, I say, yain't never stepped in no water, now did ya son?
DC: Watered down sun?

Casey acted mean to Beaz today when she walked in the court room then later kinda made up with him... She was all smiles... I think she is going to testify. That will be must see TV.

Oh PLEASE don't be tomorrow! I promised the kids I'd take them to see X- MEN! :crazy:

lol Next DC will say"Two Yutes?"

took me a while to realise what two yutes were but now I got it! Oh I have tears running down my eyes

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

sorry mods please ban me

Did DC say he forbid an audio but no a video? Why would he care anyway if it was video and audio recorded?

He didn't want the audio of the phone conversation he was having to be recorded.

DC just said he didn't go into the woods that day? Did FG just get that out of him?

Also, have seen some comments about smell but the decomp. smell would diminish as the flesh and tissue decomposed...by the time there were only bones there was probably not a strong odor.

yep his hearing suddenly improved as did his grasp of the English language as well as his ability to express himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519