2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you believe it was the same bag....little hiccup here

Well, like the jury, I don't know any of these reported facts, so I can only go on the guy's testimony. Seems like just a meter reader who found something suspicious from where I'm sitting.

I feel this same way....I have very little prior information.

It seems to me that a lot of treasure hunters would be combing those woods for that reward. Esp. if it was suppose to be 200k or so. No disrespect meant....but people could be looking for fast cash.

CM is trying to confuse. Seems to be the DT tactic.

I am so proud of RK for testifying as he is. He seems truthful, and is not answering anything except the questions asked. I am so happy CM cannot destroy him.

I know various witnesses have testified to "water in the area" but has anyone yet established for the jury, exactly when the dates of Tropical Storm Fay were?

I wonder if they are getting that that is why there are different testimonies regarding sometimes the area was dry and sometimes the area was under water?

mumble mumble .. that bag has bones.. mumble mumble... how many times did you relieve yourself... mumble mumble.. Kronk is comming off Great... better than i expected.... very credible, an average joe that did a good thing and found the body

Especially since the DT are the ones trying to implicate him in a heinous crime. I think he's struggling to keep his anger and composure under control and is doing well. I don't think I could control myself if someone accused me of something like that.

Attempting to tell the truth?? Please, CM. What a jerk.

Did you tell any of the deputies that you had found a bag that you thought might have bones in it?
No sir.
Did you tell Richard Cane that that bag might have bones in it?
I told him I thought I had seen a human skull.
But did you tell him you had seen a bag with bones in it?
No. (emphatically)
Did you tell him you saw the bag?
I was never closer to that bag than 30 ft.

CM: The area on Aug 11 was it dry or under water.
It was dry.
At the time you were in the woods, were you aware of there being a reward offered for finding Caylee?
I believe so.
Were you aware the reward was for $250,000?
Yes.
Were you aware right around the corner were media trucks and people?
Yes
Were you going to tell anyone that you had found a skull and a bag of bones?
No. I never said I found a bag of bones.
And you didn't tell anyone else you found something that appeared like that?
My roommate.
But not the media trucks? Or all those people there?
No sir.
And did you describe to anyone what appeared to be white and the tope of a skull sticking out of a bag?
Yes sir.
And was the bag in August 2008 the same one you saw in Dec. 11, 2008?
I wouldn't know sir.
Do you believe it was the same bag?
I won't know.
Do you recall your depo from 2010 where LDB was present, JB was present, I was present, and your lawyer was present?
Yes.
On page 18, line 19, you were asked do you believe the bag was the same you saw in December? You answered, yes sir. Do you remember that?
I probably said yes it is.

CM, if you are trying to find the guilty party, just take a look over there to your right.

:clap: He is doing EXCELLENT IMO
untitled.jpg

Hang in there Roy, stay calm, you are doing this for our angel girly.

HOW MANY times can they ask the same question?!? Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

CM looks ridiculous getting all worked up. He is trying to hard to make this a bombshell and it just isn't.

RK is not giving an inch and I do not feel that he is being evasive, I bet the jurors are thinking this is supposed to be the morally bankrupt individual?

Mason asks if he saw same bag in Dec 2008? Kronk says he doesn't know. Mason is pulling a prior deposition. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:58 AM

Kronk: Wouldn't know if bag found Dec. 11, 2008 is same as one identified Aug. 11, 2008. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:58 AM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says he told his roommate he'd seen what he thought was a human skull
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:57 AM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he was aware of reward
3 minutes ago

Typo in last post...meant to say Cheney is banging podium with his finger
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:00 AM

Now Kronk said he doesn't quite remember. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:00 AM

#CaseyAnthony Cheney getting fired up! Banging podium with his finer
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:00 AM

Kronk said he was told it was the same bag. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:59 AM

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says he wouldn't know if bag he spotted on August 11th was the same one found on December 11th
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:59 AM

Mason said Kronk had identified bags as the same in previous deposition. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:59 AM

Look who showed up!

Roy Kronk.

Cool as a cuke.

Let's eat!

Clear as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online