2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to kronks voice crack and feeling remorseful for putting that sitck in the eye, tells me no way could be be moving the body all over the place. Once he realized it was a human skull, he was very respectful and horrified. NOPE he is not a body snatcher.

I completely agree!

O. M. G.

Bill S. thinks the DT is going to ask Jesse about KC telling him that LA pressured her to have sex with him.

Wherever you are Kat (my post got lost when the sidebar closed)....oxoxoxoxox.

The Inmate looks a little skeered. Awwww.

I tried to get this in on the sidebar but wasn't quick enough. It is in response to someone wondering why JG is being called and if will pull a Mallory.

I believe that JG has made statements that ICA was a great mom and for her to have had anything to do with it, it would have had to have been an accident. Or something along those lines. I think that is why he is being called.

It will be interesting to see if they try and get in the abuse stuff. Supposedly she told JG that LA tried to abuse her. Anyway, that would show us if they are continuing on with the abuse theory.

They can't use the info that Grund was told by ICA that Lee inappropriately touched her -- that's hearsay.

With the reward they had posted, why wasn't half of Florida out there in that swamp looking for Caylee, is my question...

I am starting to think the officer standing behind ICA is preventing her from sending and receiving texts. Throughout the trial, she had been texting, but today she is not.

Bringing over to respond to

Dr. Fessel.

Yes, you would. I bet.

well well well did I just see KC nibble at a fingernail? Hmm, sounds nasty but I hope she's worried :)

While I understand you cannot "sue" an attorney for making statements about you in their OS ... there should be some kind of legal remedy for Kronk and EVERYONE ELSE the DT has tried to throw under the bus !!

This has gone "beyond ridiculous" with JB, the DT and ICA !!

JG testifying honestly about something a known liar told him = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member