POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

All Kronk's testimony made me do is like him now... Where as before I wasn't sure. Now I know!

Roy seems to be a decent person who probably just wanted to find the child like all of us hoped would happen. He searched in an area about 65 yards from where Dom Casey was along Suburban Drive. Vinnie Politan on HLN Prime News today walked up and down Suburban showing in his video the 65 yard distance. It was very enlightening. This should be shown to the jury.

Memo to Prosecution: Subpoena this video & show it to the jury in your rebuttal case.

Without Roy Kronk, Caylee remains "missing." Morally bankrupt, indeed. Wish that everyone was as "morally bankrupt" as Roy Kronk. Baez has attached every witness, defense or prosecution, just for the sake of adversarial lawyering. This is a major mistake but not one that should be corrected. Otherwise, a guilty Casey would go free. She is guilty and deserves punishment even if reaching that verdict is furthered by her own attorneys. Overall, it is the evidence and the brilliant Prosecution that will prove Casey guilty WAY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

Thank you.

2. More convinced than ever that she is guilty, guilty, guilty.

The whole "meter reader" thing has not made me change my mind about anything in any way. I have always believed KC killed Caylee (and by no "accident") and I always will. If anything the whole world (and escpecially the As) should be grateful to him...if not for him, precious Caylee Marie Anthony might never have been found.....

Roy Kronk insistently testified multiple times today that he picked up the bag and held it up about 4 ft. If that were the case, all of the roots, leaves, dirt etc in, on and around the bag would have been totally disturbed... certainly to the point any CSI would know it was not resting for "months" as they found it and photoed it. All of the forensic evidence at the recovery site would be worthless if he actually lifted that bag! jmoo

NOPE. That is not correct. The bag was EMPTY at the time. The skull was partially imbedded in the dirt and had roots growing inside the holes. He did not lift the skull off the ground. He poked it and lifted it SLIGHTLY. That is it.

If it was what you said then we would have heard CM trumpet it endlessly, imo.

I always believed from the day the first 400 were released that Caylee was in the retention pond behind the house or where she was. If I had been there I would have been searching there with RK myself, just to get that baby out of the dirt.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

I agree with many others that Roy did an excellent job on the stand today. As I watched it unfold in real time today I was sad and sick to my stomach as we see yet one more innocent person being treated like a criminal on the witness stand. I for one applaud Mr. Kronk and know he will probably never know but I appreciate his dilligence and finding what was left of Caylee after her own mother threw her away like garbage after taking her precious little life away.

Once again....His girlfriend was one of Casey's Corrections Officers.

I don't believe she was.

It never has seemed to matter to Leonard that Roy Kronk’s girlfriend works in Human Resources and is no where near where Casey would be talking to anybody.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/01/daisy-chains-and-media-*advertiser censored*/

This testimony tells me nothing more than RK is more honest than the As. I still think KC killed her baby, all by herself, and disposed of her, all by herself.

Can you clarify what is the supposed "fiasco"?

The OP is from 2008. I believe the fiasco was the whole "Roy had to keep calling the cops" thing that we found out after Caylee's remains were found.

I have not seen a shred of evidence pointing to anything or anyone but ICA for the MURDSER of Caylee

JMHO

Day tried to make 'im say he moved da body, but he said no, no, no.

Yes, she did dat, and when da jury's back, she's gonna go, go, go.

Nope. Well, yes. I am not entirely convinced that she is a sadist as well as a sociopath. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy the discomfort she's been putting everyone through the past couple of days. I don't think it has anything to do with the results of the Psych eval. This is just plain, old, sadistic pleasure. She enjoys watching others suffer.

This girl is dangerous. She belongs in jail. I am confident she will stay there.

:cow:

NOPE. That is not correct. The bag was EMPTY at the time. The skull was partially imbedded in the dirt and had roots growing inside the holes. He did not lift the skull off the ground. He poked it and lifted it SLIGHTLY. That is it.

If it was what you said then we would have heard CM trumpet it endlessly, imo.

At 14:30 Mr Kronk discusses picking the bag up and the skull being "there", it is mentioned that it's "contents shifted". During all off the hours of Dr Vass and all the other forensics, at no time was the bag said to have ever been lifted off the ground prior to the scene being processed. Either OCSO and the FBI couldn't tell the bag was lifted off the ground (which again, would have disturbed all the leaves, dirt, debris and roots surrounding the bag) or Mr Kronk perjured himself as shown in the video of his testimony.

The State has alleged the remains laid right where they were found for months. If that bag was lifted, that would go against all the scene photos and investigative and forensic testimony. Please let me know what I'm missing there. moo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZ4b0__tZw"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/28/11 (Roy Kronk)‬‏[/ame]

I don't care if Kronk disturbed the remains and disturbed the duct tape. The fact is the duct tape was there at all says everything to me. We don't know how the duct taped was positioned. It was there.

Agreed. There was duct tape on a baby that allegedly drowned. I don't know anyone who drowns in a pool and ends up with duct tape in their mouth and throw in a dumping ground. I think this is what will stay with jury.

Once again....His girlfriend was one of Casey's Corrections Officers.

I didn't see any testimony to that fact.

But, if she was - gee - I wonder where she would have POSSIBLY heard that info? And what a coincidence that it was correct, no?

Believe me, if it was true and the DT had that info, even as pizz poor as they are at their jobs, they would have salivated like a starving pack of wolves to get that out to the jury, the press and the general public.

Fairy tale, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back