2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
Okay,now I'm confused. I thought Lee said when he learned CA sent DC to look for Caylee's body , and not a live Caylee, he became disgusted and it prompted him to go back to work .He said it was in Oct.

Are we talking about something else?

He did but he learned CA was going to lie about it on the stand a few weeks ago.

Legal question: can the state call a rebutall witness for one of their own witnesses.

Scenario: State asks Cindy if she thinks Casey is a sociopath. Cindy of course says no.
Then on rebutall they call Ryan whats-his-face from Jacksonville, and say: Gee Ryan, did Cindy ever call you and tell you she thinks Casey is a sociopath?

I'm sure none of this would be legal, but surely there's got to be a way to get that in there.

Just watched the end of today's trial and the disagreement between JB and JA. JB was lying when he started complaining about the proffers need to come to an end. JB told JA that it would be no problem for the proffer and now he complains about it. He is <modsnip> and fits right in with the A's. Perfect attorney for them.
JB "We were all tired, I understand him not wanting to take her deposition, but he didn't take her deposition." He agreed, now says it is unreasonable. Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Boo, hoo, hoo, she might have to come twice. NOT TRUE. JA offered right off the bat to do it on the phone. He makes me sick.

I actually thought HHJP was a bit annoyed with JA for not taking the depo on Saturday.

I agree and have a hard time believing the jury was impressed seeing this man pounded. IMO this was one of the most ridiculous displays of 'we've-got-to-drag-this-out-cos-we've-got-nothing' by the Defense.

I'm a little intimidated by the scope of knowledge and quick thinkers on WS. I can listen to the trial at work and this is the place I come to for some no-agenda info.

:wagon: You'll really love it here!

Here is what I wonder now. LOL

The strange letter I believe Cindy wrote to Casey where she talks about the leak in the bathroom that got the carpet wet in the bedroom.

Some kind of code talking about the toilet in the woods and where the body was from it?

I am thinking that maybe the judge should allow it in. Number one, it could come back as a big issue during the Appeals Process if he denies it. The DT could argue that they were denied the chance to argue her defense effectively.

But even if it is allowed, it does not mean she isn't guilty of the crime. And it doesn't mean that what she told JG is even true.

She lied to JG, telling him he was the father of the child. She lied to him about a million things. And think about it---if she didn't want LEE around Caylee because of the abuse then why did she let her father babysit her alone?

I think the reason she wanted to keep Lee away from her friends is because of all of her various lies. imoo

Oohhh, that's good. I totally agree. Let Jesse testify to whatever he wants. He's not exactly a fan of Casey's. And anything he says will still be contradictory to her actions.

I am thinking that maybe the judge should allow it in. Number one, it could come back as a big issue during the Appeals Process if he denies it. The DT could argue that they were denied the chance to argue her defense effectively.

But even if it is allowed, it does not mean she isn't guilty of the crime. And it doesn't mean that what she told JG is even true.

She lied to JG, telling him he was the father of the child. She lied to him about a million things. And think about it---if she didn't want LEE around Caylee because of the abuse then why did she let her father babysit her alone?

I think the reason she wanted to keep Lee away from her friends is because of all of her various lies. imoo

People like Casey who lie pathologically are amazing at how they can keep all their lies straight. ( I know someone like this ) Master manipulators are great at keeping all the people in their life from never meeting and talking. I think it's amazing not good but amazing how they can keep it all straight.

If you have read the TOS of webslueths and understand the rules please thank this post. After the bashing and name calling is removed from the trial thread the sidebar may re open. Please understand that the standards here have not changed. Name calling, bashing, baiting, etc is not tolerated. The standards here for posting are what make webslueths what it is... please respect this and post responsibly.

this lands at random:seeya:

The strange letter I believe Cindy wrote to Casey where she talks about the leak in the bathroom that got the carpet wet in the bedroom.

Some kind of code talking about the toilet in the woods and where the body was from it?

Could be. I don't believe the psychic was the one to tip them off but it became their cover to send the PIs out there. They could toss her in the cell with her daughter and I'd be happy.

Someone help me. I had a phone call about the time Jesse got on stand....I remember him in the last 3 years saying ICA lies and I think he even said she is a "diabolical" liar.....why did he go into LA being abusive to ICA? I did not think he believed any of that? I thought he adored Caylee and even wanted the paternity test to prove she was his????

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I've missed this. Does anyone know what this was about or if it means CM truly was fired by KC?

KC lashes out at attorney, 6/24/2011 -

http://www.wftv.com/video/28380321/index.html

Her eyes are following LDB ... looks to me like she's mad at her, not her attorney. She's complaining (maniacally, I might add) to her attorney. MOO

As far as JG's proffer testimony today, I don't see it as hurtful to the SA if JP does allow it. I mean, all he testified to is what ICA "told" him. The jury knows what that's worth by now.

And didn't somebody figure out that there are NO water pipes in that section of the house/yard that couldn've leaked

When was the letter dated?

I'm not so sure the JG testimony comes in and I don't think it should. They could wait and see if Casey testifies and bring him back on after her to back up her statements. That is a way they could get it in if told no tomorrow.

I'd bet money we see George, Cindy and Lee on the stand 3 more x before this is over.

And didn't somebody figure out that there are NO water pipes in that section of the house/yard that couldn've leaked

No water pipes in the bathroom ? The yard wouldnt have anything to do with leaking into the bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua