2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is a jury nullification outreach activists?

What is that?

Was the morning CA and GA once again? I thought they were starting with Kronk today.

Good lord....there WAS two of them:

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Different lunatic. “@Regina33511: I just read that the lunatic just had to appear in front of Perry. Bail $2500."

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Man inside courthouse handing out handbills near first floor jury room sent to jail by Judge Perry. Not involving Anthony case

I think our afternoon Trial Thread, besides including significant reminders re TOS should have included the insistence that all posters be required to fasten their seat belts for the Trial this afternoon.

@CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13
This man had nothing to do with #CaseyAnthony trial. Judge Perry needed to handle it though.

@KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Mark schmidter was apparently handing out pamphlets about jury duty outside of the public area.. Wouldn't leave... Got down on his knees

A man was inside the courthouse handing out pamphlets near jury room. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

The jury left courthouse for lunch. We will continue #CaseyAnthony trial after they return. -jfell

@KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
He has a hearing with the Chief Judge on July 6 at 815 am

@JimLichtensteinJim Lichtenstein
Different lunatic. “@Regina33511: I just read that the lunatic just had to appear in front of Perry. Bail $2500."

@bobkealingbob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Man inside courthouse handing out handbills near first floor jury room sent to jail by Judge Perry. Not involving Anthony case

Ok, what the heck is going on. The clerk just went into the holding cell area? (Presumably asking, where the heck is ICA?)

I had a work thing this morning and missed GA's emotional testimony. Grrrr! Darned work getting in the way. Is he back on the stand or has he stepped down?

I believe he's still on.

Schmidter arrested for protesting outside the designated free speech zones outside the courthouse. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:38 PM

maybe JB will stretch GA on stand for rest of day

So did Baez run over to hand Schmidder his card to represent him? LOL!

Guys, I only saw some of the testimony this morning - Cindy's and part of GA's and the clip where he broke down. I have read some of the comments here and it seems most feel the defense has continued to do badly. So why did Richard Hornsby tweet that he cannot predict the outcome at all? Did the defense show how bizarre the family is today?

NBC producer is saying guy in front of Perry is different guy from the guy yelling at him on the street.

Are we going to be discussing the gas can this afternoon? I guess 3 letter words are about all Baez understands, maybe 4 letters if you include duct tape.

I hope the leaflet peeps didn't get close to our jury................

Can anyone see whats going on yet? I just have a door on my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44