2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope storm does not cause court to end early....power outage on the 23rd floor would not be fun

I wonder if the jury has made the connection that they have been on jury duty for 31 days today...same amount of time ICA didn't report Caylee missing...

~Respectfully snipped & BBM (and thank you so much for doing this!)~

Very important that RK told BS he was going to be on TV - when in November 2008 no one had even heard of him and LE did not seem to believe him and had not investigated his August reports thoroughly. LDB did show that BS had his dates mixed up.

I disagree, the witness never backed down saying the call happened in November. At this point you're taking Kronk's word over his son's and I don't know why you do one over the other?

It's certainly believable that this conversation happened in November, the son shrugged it off because he thinks his Dad is out there anyway and then when she's found in Dec, after conferring with his Mom and wife he thinks 'wow, he really was on to something then'.

I wish the dessert lady would come to my house.

There is nothing to eat here anymore.

I wish someone, other than me, was supposed to do the grocery shopping

Ack - I am missing everyone's comments because of work deadlines - but still watching the trial - will have to catch up with all your comments as soon as I can. Just cause I am working - must people call me on the phone and want to talk to me? I'm watching a trial here!!!

That's what I was doing all morning! Now I'm able to be here and it's recess! :maddening:

We media just got scolded by the court folks for making small talk w/lawyers, whispering in court, and having facial reactions.

by stevehelling via twitter at 2:28 PM

I wonder if the jury has made the connection that they have been on jury duty for 31 days today...same amount of time ICA didn't report Caylee missing...

And I suspect they all really miss their children.

Ding, Ding! Time! I hope SOTS got some rest, she was throwing roundhouses last round. I'm still recovering.

We media just got scolded by the court folks for making small talk w/lawyers, whispering in court, and having facial reactions.by stevehelling via twitter at 2:28 PM

Jury back

defense calls DPT Tarrouso (misspelled I'm sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle