2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Did GA say Casey told him?
No.
JB: What you conveyed to police was that he knew it was an accident that snowballed out of control?
That's correct.
And after he left your house, he made other appearances, asking for people to look for Caylee?

Mr. Ashton ...

JA: I'm confused. In the statement you said "he didn't say like he knew."
Yes.
And that is what you intended to say?
YES. [strong emphasis by kh]

KH is reading her statement
missed some...

JA up Ms. Holloway I am quite frankly confused....that is what you said and that is what you intended to say..YES!..may the witness be excused? Jb up to ask question...has laptop and JA looks @ it over his shoulder.....sidebar

JA is chasing JB all over the courtroom, he is livid.

She told GA in 2008 she was terminally ill with a brain tumor, and when the story broke online she was still claiming a brain tumor.... that is a long time to be 'terminally ill' don't you think?
Another Con artist bites the dust...

My art teacher's hubbie had a brain tumor and he went down hill verrrry fast. Heartbreaking.

Man what is with the attitude?

Oh gosh, HLN just referred to KH as a big player in this case. so sure

Baez must just really believe this witness is going to bolster his opening statement. He just will not let go. Personally, I just don't see it. IMO

She answers to JA and also says in her depo: no, he didn't say he KNEW it was an accident, he believed it was.

She answers to JB: yes, he said he knew first hand it was an accident.

Wtf?

im tired of JB testifying for his witnesses. im glad this case is almost over. i predict 2nd degree or manslaughter based on the amount of evidence not allowed in. this case is much harder than most to watch/follow because so much has been given to the publie via Sunshine Laws, yet the jury has no right to this information. I would be upset to sit on a jury and find out later how much I really didn't know when making such an important decision.

River Cruise's 15 min. of fame is waaaay over now.

JA hasn't been near as hard on her as he has other witnesses. . .no one else lost their composure like this. She is not a good witness. IMO

JB just swerved into the crux of George's whole problem. He knew that Caylee was dead from the smell in the car, but was taking donations for beer money and making bed buddies.
Talk about a fine line...

Oh JB gets his gun out now to shoot himself in the foot again. Doesn't he ever learn to shut up and sit down and not always get the word in!! he is so full of himself, he doesn't realize he has become a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88