2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sidebar?....I thought that JB was done....is the question something that went beyond scope?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Jeff Ashton is wearing "Blue Mamba" today, the necktie he wears when he plans to put on a beat down on one of #CaseyAnthony's witnesses!

I ask again, at what point did GA because the beacon of honesty where everything that comes out of his mouth (or any A) is the truth? Because he cried on the stand yesterday?

Come on now.

Personally, I don't believe GA has been 100% honest. But I don't care if he had an affair. He is not on trial.

I think our deadhorse icon has run out of stuffing, can someone refill it so we can continue to use it as a floor pinata?

This is sickening because her testimony raises doubt about GA's veracity and more to the point, what did he know and how did he know it.

I will never follow another case if this <modsnip> walks because her dad hooked up with this woman.

Awwww... HHJP counting by 5s under his breath like a kid. Adore that.

wow this RC is a piece of work. love how JA says he is "confused" she keeps changing her story when JB asks her questions and then says "that's what I said" when JA says something in her statement.

Morning Guys!! Well, my take on this statement and why George said such a thing..

George could NOT speak about such things to Cindy nor Lee since they refused to believe Caylee was dead...so who else could he say his beliefs were??..George thought he had an ear he could vent such thoughts..That Caylee was dead in an accident and "SHE" covered it up..

Bottomline..George knew in his heart that Casey did this..

In the grand scheme of things $4000 isn't a whole lot of money And it honestly isn't enough to go through all this crap. And to have to get on the stand to help a woman get away with a murder of her innocent 2 year old daughter. How does she sleep at night?

Had to LOL when she snapped at Ashton.

Sick of her whiney voice, can't wait 'til the next witness...

Yup. And there have been many times where I see witnesses later interviewed who say that, had they known certain info ahead of time that they was left out, it would have made a difference in their decision.

im tired of JB testifying for his witnesses. im glad this case is almost over. i predict 2nd degree or manslaughter based on the amount of evidence not allowed in. this case is much harder than most to watch/follow because so much has been given to the publie via Sunshine Laws, yet the jury has no right to this information. I would be upset to sit on a jury and find out later how much I really didn't know when making such an important decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam