Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS CAN NOT POSSIBLE BE REAL, THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!
29 Jun

Richard yesterday during Sally's testimony. He was hilarious.

Before Jose Baez did his "blah blah blah" bit he almost called Ashton "Mr. Argument". He said Mr. Argu, um Mr. Ashton... :floorlaugh:

HHJP to MB"Know what would have happened, sir if some of the members of the jury had seen you extending your middles finger of affection to Mr. Ashton?"

This one sounds priceless!! What is the context?

The judge sais all items of evidence are to go back with the jury, but judges are not potted plants and he would use his discretion and keep the stink can away from the jury.

CM at podium speaking about CA's chloroform testimony:

"She queer...clearly testified about the use of chloroform."

JB drops a heavy pile of books or papers down on the defense table:

"like documents the State attempts to dump (sound of clunk) on us!"

It was hilarious to me when Judge Perry, in the most serious of tones, tells Bartlett,

"Raise your right hand... oh wait, you're handcuffed."

not a blooper but a moment I smiled over
JA .. have you ever thrown a pet in a swamp
LD I take it you never euthanized a pet to put in down ( somthing to that extent)
and did you ever put duct tape on a pets face during burial

The other thing I really love is when Cheney.. says the word.. remember.. he says
"member" do you member .. then what ever he wants the witness to "member"
lol when I hear it... and mumbles it...

It was hilarious to me when Judge Perry, in the most serious of tones, tells Bartlett,

"Raise your right hand... oh wait, you're handcuffed."

Coffee in my nose now...thanks!

But clearly, a great quote.

HHJP "Do you wish to appeal"

MB "Yes"

I couldn't stop laughing after that!

fickle%252520finger.png

One of Casey's groupies, no doubt.
If you're not of my generation, the Fickle Finger of Fate
was a running gag on TV's Rowan and Martin's Laugh In :)

1. You are not a chemist? - to anyone who is not a chemist

2. You are not a physicist? - to a research scientist and anthropologist

3. You are not a forensic anthropologist? - Baez got Huntington to slip that one in - to an actual anthropologist

4. You are not a medical doctor? - to a forensic anthropologist

5. You are not a forensic pathologist? - to a forensic anthropologist

6. You are not a chemist? - to anyone who is not a chemist

7. You are not a geologist? - to a forensic toxicologist

8. You are not a - (add in any expert you would care to mention)

9. What other meaningless work do you do? - to an FBI analyst

10. I don't want to say he (Ashton) is disingenuous - as I do indeed just state that

11. I am putting the State on notice - Baez stated this two to three times over the course of the trail.

12. It is not being done by the State of Florida. - alleged violations of discovery which turn out (surprise surprise) to be untrue and unfounded

13. Dr Warren is not a forensic pathologist, he can direct all he likes but he is still not a forensic pathologist and that is outside his field, he can't rebut something Dr Spitz says, I'm not finished yet... (as Ashton tries to intervene)

14. Dr Goldberger is a toxicologist, that's another person who cannot testify as to organic matter what a forensic pathologist should be testifying to. (pen click, pen click- the Red Bull is kicking in)

15. He's (Dr Goldberger) never identified what the substance (that Dr Spitz alleged was brain dust) was in that cranial wash AND further more he's not qualified to render an opinion on that, he's a toxicologist he can only talk about the chemicals of whatever he ended up finding but not identifying it as being organic or not.

16. Judge if it was there Mr Ashton would have jumped up and said it was, we've both read those reports and it's not there

17. So I guess the State is admitting there are new opinions (Umm, no Mr Ashton was emphatically stating there were NOT, put your listening ears on!)

18. Now, you didn't like her being over at the house did you? - To Maria Kish -
Your boyfriend lived at the house and Casey was living at the same house as your boyfriend ----- and that didn't bother you at all? (As if everyone is jealous of the poisonous dwarf, Casey LOL :) ) Annnnnd........this is someone of course that you had no friendship with and that didn't bother you in anyway shape or form?

19. Lisabeth Fryer has it in for the shovel and Brian Burner - Yowzer!
Brian Burner is not relevant! - (soz it's actually his testimony which is not relevant - 403 issue, blah, blah, blah) The shovel is not tied nor related to the incident, it's misleading. This part of proceedings shows that Lisabeth has trouble pronouncing "practicable, admissible and evidence" - she has this weird lip licking, tongue poking, gulping thing happening that I don't think is helping her client or her argument. Lisabeth also has this. weird. stucco. way. of. talking. that. puts. people. off. but. that. is. only. my. own. humble. opinion.

Obviously Baez couldn't be bothered with Burner and didn't care if someone else tried to burn him (no pun intended). It still sucks to be Baez. Why oh why, didn't he accuse Brian of trying to get on the nasty with Casey? Ahh, the lost opportunities.

20. Our first position is that this is an untimely motion, our second position is that this is a perfectly timed motion for the prosecution and that is this comes now subsequent to them parading witnesses to talk about my client, spending the night, sexual partners, innuendo, ( sorry but it then goes on to blah, blah, blah, blah ---------------!

21. Baez will renew a motion for mistrial based on evidence of bad character assignation of his client despite trying to assassinate any and every witness the State has put forth.

22. You were drinking quite heavily in those days, were you not? ( To Amy) Almost every night? And each of those nights you would drink significantly....annnnnnnddddddd.....yesterday when you testified to this jury when you crashed your car you were drinking and driving.

23. Baez - Casey dated Ricardo and after she dated Ricardo you moved in with Ricardo. Annnnd you meet Jesse after July 15 2008, and you guys went out?

Baez- You went out with Jesse.
Baez - Are there any other boyfriends of Casey's that you have moved out with or gone out with?

Judge Perry - Amy, you don't need to answer that question.

In reference to all of the attorneys at the defense table JB says:

"Let me go ask the kids."

To Yuri Melich: "Did you ask [Casey] if she ever committed suicide?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads