2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you all think? An hour for this depo?

Stall, stall, stall. Why stall the inevitable? I think the DT is deathly afraid of the rebuttal case!

Stall, stall, stall. Why stall the inevitable? I think the DT is deathly afraid of the rebuttal case!

I do too!! They sure do not want any of this testimony to come in. That is very apparent.

IMO

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge tells deputy to tell jurors "recess indefinitely" He also reminds them they have to tell jury about Dr. Rodriguez. #caseyanthony -fell

What a circus this is. I've never seen a process so manipulated in my life, at the expense of tax payer dollars no less. I wonder if other countries look at our judicial process and laugh their a$$ off. I know I would if I were them.

I am so angry right now. More games by the defense. I hope Judge Perry reads the report and whatever the witness will testify to is right there. Baez, once again, did NOT do his homework and is whining.

Judge Perry needs to put a stop to the nonsense!!! :maddening:

LOL HHJP, JB's imaginary problems are part of his magical thinking...since he's suffering grief over the loss of his law career.

Two sets of rules... one for the State, one for the Defense... how convenient... for the SAO. This trial is a circus without a ringmaster, and if there is one, he's greatly biased to his favorite actors. JMOO

All you avid trial watches, have you ever seen anything like this before? I know I sure haven't. This is just bizarre at this stage of the trial.

IMO

CRAp...........he's gonna get extra time.

So.... is JB essentially asking for the state not to put on a rebuttal?

(Go CJBP! Back here tomorrow.... and Sunday.... and Monday.... and Tuesday if necessary... and Wednesday.... :floorlaugh: CM must be thrilled.)

We may be here all summer if Baez gets to respond to the rebuttal and I think he does. He doesn't want this case and his day in the sun to end. :banghead:

Ok, so JB purposely doesn't bring up the Gentiva objections until immediately after DT rests. Then complains he can't do anything about it, because the DT rests. And then piles on more objections. Delay, delay, delay tactics from my view. It is inevitable, lets move along. JA has had enough! HHJP has had enough! Wser's have had enough! IMO

He's the most inept lawyer in the world. How much you wanna bet this is an imaginary problem and recess ends abruptly.

I wonder if the defense team is trying to dig up some new info, possibly to refute what the State is going to assert about Cindy being at work during those 'chloroform' searches, and is doing this "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah" just to stall for more time.

Can I say, "SUCKS!"?

I am so sick of taking time off work and having my time wasted by this nonsense. But that's nothing compared to the jurors time. Can you imagine how they must be feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998