2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not laughing. I think it's such a shame that an inept attorney is allowed to manipulate the court and the Judge in this manner. IMO, Judge Perry is allowing this to happen so he can have a clean slate if and when it comes to appeals but it's getting ridiculous and needs to stop.

The rebuttal experts are there to rebutt the defense testimony. Nothing new in reports. It's imaginary by this defense like their entire bloody case. Sorry, I'm so frustrated.

JB seems surprised the State is putting on a rebuttal. Giving the appearance that he has never tried a case before. Curious???

I'm thinking this is a tactic by JB to delay so that the jury think it's the prosecution have a problem and the jury will blame them

So, we are done for the day but will start back Sat & Sun? I'm a bit confused.

Couldn't jb have raised these issues yesterday? They could have done these arguments and deposisitions last night.. does jb think it is helping his client to delay, delay... ?

I think it's possible that JB wants some of the jurors to be lost. Every time they are out with this case there is a chance of improper juror misconduct.

Some people believe the alternates are more defense-oriented.

I sure hope JB follows thru with his threats to JB!!! Contempt and sanctions.....

I think he will because of the jury. HHJP sounded just about as unhappy as I have ever heard him, and JA sounded pretty aggravated.

IF JB would have shut up and listened to that JA said - this depo would be done.

JB has some reason to be dragging it out. Seemed after yesterday that Rebuttal by the State was going to be tying up some loose ends.

Perhaps this is a strategy to get some alternate jurors on since one or two jurors needed to go by 7/7 if I'm not mistaken.

I read a tweet last night that said basically that Baez and the inmate believe that they have won the case.

I spewed coffee everywhere when I read that.

I'll join you in spewing coffee. IF that were even REMOTELY true, JB wouldn't be pulling these desperation measures this morning.

JS discussing the fact that Cindy's changed testimony has ground this trial to a halt. She may be close to having the state file perjury charges against her. Interesting!

As Casey stood to leave courtroom, I was again flabbergasted and mystified at the fact that Casey has once again TIED her blouse off at the small of her back! This was a button down shirt...NOT a blousy shirt...

I just find it curious from a psychological standpoint....WTH could she be thinking as tying shirts at the small of the back isn't really making her chest appear larger...SO WHY???

Impressing the male jurors? An tight shirt focusing on the chest area indicates a not guilty verdict???

I dunno.. perhaps an "anthropologist" is not qualified to rebut a "pathologist" but does that resonate any less than a non-peer-reviewed self-titled "griefologist" who speaks in hypothetical dynamics instead of actually interviewing the accused or her family? Get real

As Casey stood to leave courtroom, I was again flabbergasted and mystified at the fact that Casey has once again TIED her blouse off at the small of her back! This was a button down shirt...NOT a blousy shirt...

I just find it curious from a psychological standpoint....WTH could she be thinking as tying shirts at the small of the back isn't really making her chest appear larger...SO WHY???

Attention seeking, imo. Jurors will look at her same as we are and noticing her bizarre choice of wearing her clothes. Furthermore, she wants to expose her chest to the male jurors, imo.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Zippity do da, zippity yay, I have a feeling this is an imaginary issue for Mr. Jose! #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago

Well!

After this morning's little Kabuki Dance and charade, I am 99% certain that,
after this trial/conviction, disbarment proceedings will be initiated against Jose Baez!

TOO FRUSTRATING! :maddening:

Friends, kiddies? Is THIS anything typical of our American Justice System, this whole trial, etc.?
Is it?

Whatever happened to the notion, or principle, of "swift, sure Justice?"
Or, is it just me?

I never have really "gotten" our Justice System. Surely, it's among the worst on Earth. Just STUPID! :banghead:
And, WHY do Channels like Court-TV hire people like Sunny Hostin? Is it just to upset and annoy us? WHY?

I realize that I've asked a lot of questions, for such a brief Post.
ANY response, feedback, perspective, and clarification is WELCOME!

Otherwise, Happy Holiday Weekend!

USN Admiral Farragut: "Damn the torpedoes!"

I know, I know....Blessings and Bounty to Everybody...and JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

Aren't they also looking for specific computer activity like emails, documents completed, etc from Cindy's computer at work to prove she was there and not at the Anthony home during those time periods? I thought that was the big stick they were looking for - not just the time cards since CA made a point of saying she had to sign into her computer and no one but her used it.

Yup. And, I think DT wants to see the 7/15/08 records to verify she was NOT @ work (when she went to pick up the car w/GA). I think DT will be very disappointed the records are 'true', and will have to pick up his tackle box & be quiet on this little fishing expedition.
HIPPA laws. No messing around on record keeping in medical industry. IMO
:innocent:

Does anyone know about how long until court resumes today/tonight? Thanks! :)

IMO, however long it takes for the DT to dig up some dirt on this guy. Does he cheat on his wife, or can they find someone to claim he did? Has he paid his taxes in a timely fashion? Did he smoke a little weed back in college?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is he a chemist? Does he like dogs? Can he spell iorny? Does he like writing on the jPad with colored markers?

More smoke and mirrors but HHJP has his goggles on and this ain't his first rodeo.

ICA requires a lot of attention and she will get it any way she can. Imagine living with her and tap dancing to her behaviors. Would love to know how ICA's behavior changes when she is at the 'big girl jail' forever.

She is enjoying the trial, the TV cameras, the lawyers at her beck and call. Really it seems ICA is and has not come to accept that when she goes to jail the TV cameras will leave, the Talking Heads will quit talking about her 24/7 and her family will see her once in a while (if at all).

She is still in her world of magical thinking but that will be crashing down within hours. MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong