2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question (probably could find it if I searched but I'm sure some of you know)! What exactly does this KH/RC do for a living that she can just give GA 4000.00 & NOT expect it back? She lives in a gated community...and, I don't mean any disrespect but she doesn't appear to "have money".

Ick! I can't stomache her... :loser:

She put herself out there, if she is harassed every where she goes she asked for it, I personally hope she does.

Her testimony may have harmed the pros case, depending on the jurors..
she needs to be reckoned with and exposed to be the person she REALLY is.

So he can go home after upholding the juries recommendation for the death penalty, enjoy a wonderful home cooked meal and then fall into the deep sleep of one with a clear conscience.
Be patient grasshopper :)

Thank you for reminding me of the bigger picture. A little patience is worth a lot of justice!:tyou:

I was watching Vinnie also when she was on there and the BF was at my house he said I believe her. I said well you are crazy. He said why is this married man messing around with this woman. I informed him the she was in a "married like" relationship herself so she says, so what is the difference. The BF said oh I didn't know that. Maybe she is lying, he said.
I then told him it's people like you who don't know the whole story and come at 1/2 time that drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the facts. :banghead:

Exactly...I thought he must have lost his ever-lovin mind if he bought into that woman's BS.

HHJPs smack down of finger guy on IS now. I can unmute.

bobkealing

#CaseyAnthony Crew now embarking on putting up a riser in media conference room for jury press conference. We can only hope.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

CFNews13Casey

They are setting up a large stage area where jurors will gather after the verdict is read. Some may talk. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

It could. We don't know.

I thought JP said we will go late tonight if it resumes today. I surely hope they do. The depos should not take long and JA said they were going to use both rooms to speed things up.

Of course, the DT doesn't want to speed things up so I'm sure they'll find another way to delay.

My wish for today is that JP finds in the report what JB said is not there and reems him a new one...

Forgive me...is this all about CA's work records?

If this delay turns out to be an "imaginary problem" what do you think should happen to Jose Baez?

What sanctions do you think HHJP will impose?

Do you think HHJP will actually impose stiff sanctions?

What would be the ultimate sanction?

Personally, I think Baez should be arrested and serve serious jail time, I think he should be fined heavily, and I think he should be disbarred.

I have no idea what would be reasonable and just within the law for his antics. But, I would be shakin' in my rodeo boots if I was JB! :floorlaugh::great:

I should probably take advantage of the break, go upstairs to my office, and bill my own clients while the day is still young...

I LMAO when HHJP was like "He's a what?" and JB said "A toxicologist" and HHJP replied "A toxicologist? and you are saying he can't testify whether something is organic or not?" ....BUT HHJP HE IS NOT A CHEMIST:floorlaugh:

There would've been alot of us peeing our pants if JP had said "you mean he isn't a chemist?"

Just got up, and I don't expect a huge explanation, (cuz I will go back and read myself), but can someone verify if what I am 'thinking' is going on?

1. Are we in a recess because of the DT?

2. Weren't they (DT) supposed to take the depo of the Gentiva witness yesterday? Did they not do this?

3. Is the DT taking the depo now?

#1 yes
#2 They are deposing someone else from the SA expert list
#3 yes

Bill S just said state gets first closing, defense gets their closing, and then state gets a rebuttal closing at the end....I did not know that before

bobkealing bob kealing
by AmandaOberWESH
#CaseyAnthony Crew now embarking on putting up a riser in media conference room for jury press conference. We can only hope.

So....both sides asked for tomorrow off?? To prepare for closing arguments? And, now, JB has thrown a monkey wrench in that. Why didn't they think of doing depositions yesterday during the 2 hr. lunch? Seems the entire defense team was spotted eating together for a loooooong, leisurely lunch.

CM is behind this latest delay, I bet. He has a thing about working week-ends and has tried to thwart that happening all along. His most sensational thwart was the competency exam of ICA. Let's see if HHJP gives in to him this time.

Yeah, but didn't DD run out while she was on bail or something and practically jump on some guy to get pregnant? ICA has been in OCSO jail for three years. People have been severely disciplined for even letting her pass notes back and forth. It's a very high-profile case and LE is sensitive about all the criticism being leveled at it by the defense. I hope that nobody in the past three years has either been given access to her like that or would be so stupid and to think this would not immediately ruin their career.

Maybe it was a last ditch attempt to LOOK insane and full of "magical thinking". Good luck - she turns that on and off like a switch.

I wouldn't put it past her to try and use it on GA and CA - don't let them kill me! I'm having another grandchild for you! Sick, that girl is just SICK. But you're right, it'd have to be the immaculate conception at this point (or someone from her defense team).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifuCG_Ib_Ow&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪George's Female Friend Part 1‬‏[/ame]

Forgive me...is this all about CA's work records?

Seemed like that part got lost in the shuffle after a while. In my understanding it's so Baez can depo the anthropologist about the single question: did you find organic matter in the skull swabs. JB said it would take their "expert" two days to verify the lack of a search for chlorophyll on the Anthony hard drive. So it can't be that. Dunno about the Gentiva stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf