2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of defense team caught GA's supposed motion/hand washing and if we can expect a motion on that...

I heard somewhere that maybe this was a delay tactic in hoping that some of the juries would go home. Then they would bring in alternates. They had a better chance with some of the alternates.

YAY! They are back! :woohoo:

:giggle: Ok, not really - I'm just checking to make sure y'all are still awake! :giggle:

Softail! Just when I was picking out which spoon to stir my oatmeal with this morning! :floorlaugh:

How thoughtful, ICA giving us a fashion show. Why would her attorney's allow this? The ICA fashion show just proves to the world that she is only concerned about herself. I would love to tie that knot around her neck.:banghead:

somebody needs to remind her that she doesn't have the push-up bra now to go with the tight shirt. :innocent:

I missed this morning. Any idea when we'll be back. The jurors must be going nuts!

OMG, I don't know how HHJP doesn't bite his own tongue off at some of the stuff Baez says, especially Baez saying they don't want to be ambushed by the state, wanting sanctions on the state for the very same mistakes the defense has been doing ALL ALONG, and whining about HHJP being biased towards the state. How he manages to be so patient and deal with the defense, I don't know, but it makes him a SAINT!!!!

YAY! They are back! :woohoo:

Ok how mean! I didn't read the bottom part of it so I stopped everything I was doing, refreshed WFTV a few times, went back to the discussions and then realized. Too mean! ;)

oc jail records have him posted - appears he will be spending his birthday in the pokey (4th of July I kid you not - can you say Iorinic?)

Did anyone search to see if Mr. Fingerboy wrote ICA any letters or donated to her pop-tart fund?

Also, was that Friday's the same one "Samantha" worked at???

Question - yesterday when the "finger" guy did his thing - JP seemed to say that this could have caused a mistrial. If that is the case then why is GA "washing hands" motion not a problem?

So....both sides asked for tomorrow off?? To prepare for closing arguments? And, now, JB has thrown a monkey wrench in that. Why didn't they think of doing depositions yesterday during the 2 hr. lunch? Seems the entire defense team was spotted eating together for a loooooong, leisurely lunch.

CM is behind this latest delay, I bet. He has a thing about working week-ends and has tried to thwart that happening all along. His most sensational thwart was the competency exam of ICA. Let's see if HHJP gives in to him this time.
I'm all for celebrating holidays...but today is not a holiday...tomorrow is not a holiday, etc. The poor jurors...I don't see them being with their families at least for another week or two. For once, I wish JP would do as he said he would do and have Court on Sunday.

"When ICA came home, she was treated like a war hero"

ICA gave her bodyguard a hug. No one looked for Caylee. ICA didn't like to talk about Caylee being missing, it was a bother to her, that part of her life was over for her, ICA didn't want to bring up Caylee at all, changed her story, liked the media, didn't want storms because it would keep the helicopters from broadcasting her.

Chloroform came up a couple of times in conversation with ICA (and bodyguard), ICA giggled when they found bones in Blanchard Park, but broke down and lost it when she heard there were remains found on Suburban Drive. She knew.

George was least able to deal with the emotions/pretend that everything is normal. Cindy danced around issue.

Interesting....

I wonder if any of defense team caught GA's supposed motion/hand washing and if we can expect a motion on that...

well we know they have LKB on HLN so she will let them know we are watching it

Why is word "kid" still being associated with a 28 year-ild man? They are still referring to him as a kid on HLN. CA has never been referred to as a kid at any time, not at 22 or not ever.

Hello everyone, I am not sure if anyone else brought this up, but something just dawned on me about GA on the stand saying he didnt use the duct tape, no it wasn't my tape, I don't know if it was my tape sir , How would I know if I ever bought that type of tape, don't know what type of tape wrapped on the dogs ect...
hummm, why did he do that?...why not just admit yeah, it was my tape why, wouldnt i use it !
Do you think that GA is pulling a Cindy for casey?

so who has pizzed the judge off more: crazy lady at jury selection, pamphlet man, finger man or JB?

Don't forget about the potential juror in Clearwater who talked to the media while under sequestration rules! :great:

I was wondering this, too. Check under the tablecloths. We aren't going to wait 31 days to report her missing.

MissDiva! I read your post as "check under the table" and thought you were maybe wondering about Sidebar shots....I have way too much time on my hands this morning.....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member