2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick Tock. Do you see JB laughing during the squeal????? tick Tock

Maybe if he *advertiser censored* his neck enough his brain will wake up.
JB makes no sense at all.

I know he is an attorney, but JB is painfully ignorant about anything to do with how the web works. If he doesn't understand the difference between a web site name and something that is searched for he has no business crossing this guy.

Was Cindy trying to find out how to break the neck of fleas?
This is TOO BIZARRE for me. How could she go on the stand and LIE LIE LIE without blinking ....I dont get it!!

Yeah, you can still fall back on the Kung Fu Fightin'.

The strange thing is the dark spot would be on the brain I thought not the skull??? That is the only reason the skull is opened in a autopsy. To examine the brain. No brain, no need.

Oh dear gawd, can anyone tell me what Baez is talking about right now?????? Can't imagine how confused he has just made the jurors. IMO

I see. ICA was looking for Karate lessons and she decided to enter "neck breaking" as a short cut to find a local martial arts school.

I get it now.

Juror 16 quite interested. As is 11.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:10 PM

Baez asks if Stenger is aware no one's neck was broken in this case. He says that's correct. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:10 PM

it's a critical part of the case, showing intent, premeditation.

WOW. I knew they'd impeach her with the Gentiva testimony, but I really didn't think they'd go further by searching for chlorophyll, bamboo, etc...LDB really wants to take CA down. Good.

Wonder if JB knows that Paris Hilton thinks that she's pg? This was on my Comcast homepage.

OMG! Is there any way to know if Caylee's neck was broken? :(

Dr G found no evidence of pre-mortem trauma to the skeleton, (other than animals chewing on them after death).

Just contacted recently. SO WHAT?

and again you were only contacted after Mrs Anthony lied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members