2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, State. So fitting that Caylee's hero is here for the end of the trial.
Thank you, Yuri. Thank you OCSO and the State of Florida!!!

TV commentators: Prosecutors have "driven a stake" through Cindy Anthony's testimony -- all of it. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:23 PM

Det. Yuri Melich should be the last witness in state's rebuttal case. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:23 PM

Yuri Melich of the OCSO back on the stand. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:23 PM

Jurors 3, 5 and 7 all wearing purple today
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:23 PM

He was saying hi to all the faces of happy recognition on the jury as he spelled his name. CUTE!

:woohoo:Yippee!!! We get to see Yuri again - how fitting!

Speaking of Fleas!!!

We put all the critters in the sunroom and set up a Raid Bomb in each room of the house.
So for the last few hours I've had very limited knowledge of what was going on and I honestly think this tic I've had over my eyebrow for the last couple hours is a symptom of withdrawals!!!

Thank you ALL for filling in all the info , all that has been going on since court resumed or I'd be a clickin' fool going everywhere to see what I had missed.

This WS is a One-Stop-Shop! :)

Did anyone see the evil eye ica gave ldb when she went to the dt table to pick up some docs.. wow... frightening....

Correct me if I am wrong, but at the beginning of the trial didn't JB and team say they did not even know how to retrieve the days testimony from their computers? So HHJP gave them his "cheat sheet" to assist them?????? Now JB is acting like an expert???? WOW

Yuri.....!

:loveyou:

makes me happy.

oh, I wonder - I said last week they would get Cindys cell/tower records too for March dates...but theyre talking June so I'm a little lost...but its Yuri, so thats fine.

Wow... Prosecution just hit a homerun...sheriff computer expert found only chlorophyll(not sure of spelling) in a dictionary program that was on the computer. No search for that term was made. Also, no attempt by cindy to access her work from home. So, cindy lied about her computer search(big surprise) and she had to have been at work when the searches for chloroform were made. Score another for the prosecution!

Some one help me get SOTS up off of the floor please. Mods thank you for allowing a little bit of humor in such a tragic case!

Stupid question here: What does "SUR" rebuttal mean? Thanks!

Not stupid at all.

sur-
a prefix meaning “over, above,” “in addition,” occurring mainly in loanwords from french and partial calques of French words: surcharge; surname; surrender; survive.

Basically it's a rebuttal of the rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti