2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melich is looking over home phone records for the Anthony home. #caseyanthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:26 PM

What is a bamboo figurine? Never seen one.

For real, maybe she meant a Tiki but those are supposed to be carved from Palm trunks, Bamboo is not wide enough...anyways why would ICA be searching for these things, it's so weird since she didn't seem to care for the dogs and she certainly did not have the money to go out and buy any Bamboo furniture or other items. :confused:
Somethings very off about this.

HERE WE GO! The date the pool ladder was "supposedly" up and she called George!

The bamboo testimony reminds me of the recent superfluity of BING search-results-overload ads.

I still say, per the commercial: "hot-moms-who-wear-jeans-that-match-their-teens'-jeans."

Bamboo flooring, bamboo plants, bamboo eaten by infertile pandas, bamboo song by Shakira, ......

moo

WOW !! I just noticed that CM has his Colonel Sanders suit on today... It looks weird he is in White and Jose in Black,, Good Guy/Bad Guy... maybe

Jurors are writing in their notepads.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:26 PM

Melich IDs George cellphone records.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:26 PM

uh-oh showing that CA did NOT call GA from home or cell when she saw the ladder up on 6/16

CA didn't call GA!!!! Pants on fire, Cindy!!

Now the PC at the Anthony home is against Casey as well. The computer file system managed to delete all the innocent chlorophyll searches but kept the incriminating chlorophorm searches.

What are the odds?

Can a Newbie promote this for Best Post of day ?

as thorough as LDB is being about all this I think it might also be getting the ducks lined up for going after CA

Yuri, the last witness. LDB know her stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graceyfc