2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how he prefaced this with "You and I know what I'm talking about, but let's tell the jury..."

And then she tells him that what he said was totally wrong.

Priceless!!!:floorlaugh:

Melich IDs #CindyAnthony cellphone records from June 1, 2008 to July 2008. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:27 PM

Casey really has that "deer caught in the headlights" look about now.

To be fair LDB doe not have it quite right either.

1. you delete a file - this causes the file's entry to be deleted, and it frees up the space that that file takes. makes it available for other things to be written in that space.

2. But the data does not go away on it's own.

3. when new files are written, they can be written anywhere on a drive. maybe overwrite the space left by (1), maybe not. It's totally random.

But entirely possible that 'deleted' files remain intact for years without being overwritten.

It's such a well known thing that there are 2 types of programs written to deal with it.

1. Eraser programs - those that overwrite the files or 'free' drive space with random junk. To cover over any deleted files.

2. Undelete programs. To pull back files that aren't overwritten.

It is already in testimony that nothing has ever been overwritten on that computer. An earlier expert.

#CaseyAnthony Lots of folks asking if jury will deliberate on 4th. Yes. If you're traveling..you can stay posted on WESH.com.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:25 PM

CA lied about the pool ladder call to GA! :great:

Cindy was calling home? What is the state going with this? I can't sit still.

Melich is going through various cell phone records
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:28 PM

Phone Records: I have always wondered why ICA's cell phone bill was so HIGH -- $$$ wise per month. Didn't they have Plans back then......like unlimited text, minutes etc? If anyone remembers this being discussed, please refresh my memory. TIA

Sigh, I'm going to really miss Yuri M. being subject to recall.

JB trying to say it's not his only cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missa1871