2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was aquittal denied?

Will CA face perjury charge?

Oooh Looks like ICA was pretty defiant as she was being "led" out. Whoa

wow storms have caused a lot of accidents in Orlando today

WOW..those antics at the room..I could just hear her.. "that can't be it..there must be more, I'm not leaving" just wow...

Did she actually believe she was going to be acquitted ???

At this juncture, now that it's almost over and we have heard the whole disfunctional drama of the ants I revoke support to GA and CA but continue to support LA. Wow, that was something the past couple weeks and I need a couple rolls of rolaids, excuse me....

The Defendant was laughing and being very animated with CM, prior to camera cutting out....

I wonder what's in store for Cindy? I full on know what's going to happen to KC.

oh WOW, just searched some more for mombomb's posts, look slike there quite a FEW MORE people testifying this afternoon... wonder WHY TruTv OR HLN wasn't showing this... will have to update my Sidebars and objections I guess!! Stay tuned...

They spend way too much time on asking their TH's opinions rather than watch the trial. Plus commercials... it's better to watch online if you can..

WFTV news anchor asks if GA is washing his hands of Casey. Noted his gesture after leaving the stand yesterday.

Does anyone think HHJB went into the jury room with the court reporter to instruct them to disregard CA's testimony since it was destroyed by the SA today?

from: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...ony-lie-chloroform-searches/story?id=13975873

"It's unclear if Cindy Anthony's testimony about conducting the computer searches will be impeached by Judge Belvin Perry and the jury will be instructed to disregard that testimony."

image1abt.jpg

wow, reality bites doesnt it ICA?

So, all said and done, I think today was a slam dunk for the State. It was better than I thought it would be.

Oooh Looks like ICA was pretty defiant as she was being "led" out. Whoa

what link were you watching to view this.....the two i had cut out while she was still sitting there....

CM motion for acquittal and for mistrial were both denied and AF motion for mistrial is still pending

I'm satisfied with the state. They did the best they could with what they have. It's all in the jury hands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288