2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My upbringing was VERY difficult (I'll just leave it at that) and as a result of said upbringing my sister is a pathological liar. We just live with her lies because they are generally harmless. They are sometimes HUGE (fake stillbirth for example) but nothing illegal or dangerous to anyone. I can't quite explain it - we all just act like her lies don't exist. No one ever believes a word out of her mouth but we all still interact with her regularly and love her (she has a golden heart - just a liar's tongue). I think this is what went on for most of ICA's life. They never held her to task for what she was up to....therefor she was up to more and more and more.

2ldk44.jpg

When HJBP denied the appeal

Dont know about you guys..But this case sure brings home how a case can be brought against someone..

- No Body necessary but helpful to UP the charges
-Never ever lie about things that get proven as LIES!!
- Advent of Computer science..has brought so much to the tables in courts (unlike the past)..just what activities one does while online
- Advent of such researchers such as Dr. Vass who think outside the box can actually prove something never before available
- Those special Furbabies who have no axe to grind tell it the way they do!!
- Lies and Manipulations may buy time..but dont buy you freedoms
- Judgement DAY always comes whether on earthly plain or after you go to the "Ultimate Judge"
- Greed is the ROOT of ALL Evil!!

Please feel free to add if you wish:seeya:

-NEVER hire Jose Baez as a defense attorney!

BBM

Begs the question, did the family's dysfunction make ICA who she is today? Or did ICA's sociopathy cause the family to be dysfunctional? :waitasec:

I believed the first until I did an indepth study of sociopaths and talked to some appropriate professionals - now I believe the latter.

Hi peeps.. I missed everything today.. Is it possible for someone to fill me in as to what happened and what will happen now?

It is my wish that everyone will be sitting in front of their puters Sunday morning @ 9am inside sparkling clean homes with food in the refrigerator and clean clothes:D

Do the words magical thinking mean anything to you?

I better go cut the back forty now or I will never get it all in tomorrow!!! Plus I need to get groceries tomorrow etc etc etc and buy tons of ice cream for Sunday because I have gained so much weight during this trial I am throwing it all to the wind until it is over.

Damn you Casey in more ways than one.

I anticipate a gazillion new opinions and thoughts before closing arguments.

and if they try it they will get slapped by hhjp (order states that have to stick to the facts in evidence or reasonable inferences thereof)

but I agree... I think Jose will break at least 6-8 of those rules LOL

Funny thing is, I don't think he can even use much of his opening 'story' in his closing. In OS you can say whatever you want but in closing you have to stick to what has been shown by some kind of evidence. And he has given NO EVIDENCE of George raping his daughter, and NO EVIDENCE he was there at the so called accident. And NO EVIDENCE there was an accident. NO EVIDENCE implicating Kronk of anything like he was accused of in the OS. So the opening is moot. He cannot even use any of that to explain away the 31 Days of rotten behavior because his grief expert failed big time.

It is hilarious to me that the judge would give each side 4 hours. Because the state can easily fill that time with factual evidence. The DT, not so much. WHAT the heck is Baez going to talk about for four hours. Naming the dead pets for the past 30 years will only eat up about 15 minutes.

Oh, please. Baez has clearly demonstrated his skill at talking about absolutely nothing on and on and on...

Teresa

I'm so proud of the State in this case, I could just bust right open. I can't wait until Sunday!

Hubby and I are supposed to go camping this weekend and won't be home until late Sunday night. I can't miss closing arguments, I've been invested in this far too long. I mean, the camping isn't exactly set in stone, so...

*thinks*

I just have to say my head is spinning now...with the ladder lie! This opens up so much more to the lies within the fam. What really happened on the 15th of June, possibly NOT the 16th! IIRC GA had to be tagging along with 'a story', pool ladder included, if he was supposedly the last to see Caylee leave the home @ 12:50 w/ICA on 6/16.

I need a fresh brain to think about this & may review the calendar of 31 days as well.

:maddening::banghead:

Dont know about you guys..But this case sure brings home how a case can be brought against someone..

- No Body necessary but helpful to UP the charges
-Never ever lie about things that get proven as LIES!!
- Advent of Computer science..has brought so much to the tables in courts (unlike the past)..just what activities one does while online
- Advent of such researchers such as Dr. Vass who think outside the box can actually prove something never before available
- Those special Furbabies who have no axe to grind tell it the way they do!!
- Lies and Manipulations may buy time..but dont buy you freedoms
- Judgement DAY always comes whether on earthly plain or after you go to the "Ultimate Judge"
- Greed is the ROOT of ALL Evil!!

Please feel free to add if you wish:seeya:

All true. All of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics