2011.07.01 HLN Coverage (JVM, NG, Dr D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azscr4mbl3r

Reaction score
MORE KH/RC arghhhh.. Lipman on now ask him about CA NOT KH/RC

He is saying CA still maintains she made those searches. What? Can't she just accpet she was busted?

He is saying CA still maintains she made those searches. What? Can't she just accpet she was busted?

His explanation was so lame. The truth is she could have told the truth about some things and lied about others. To think otherwise is ridiculous. I'm sure if you dug deep enough you'd find Casey actually told the truth sometime in her life too...when it benefited her to do so...the same with Cindy. Her lawyer just looked foolish trying to say Cindy didn't lie.

Mark Lippman is giving some very flimsy arguments on behalf of Cindy right now. IMO

"She never said she did those searches on those days. LDB said those days, not Cindy. Cindy just said she did search for chlorophyll and chloroform and if those were the days LDB said they were on then my client said those must have been the days then because she did those searches". huh???

Question to Mark Lippman - How is it then, that those days are the ONLY days that Chloroform was searched and, not only that, there were no searches at all for any of the other terms (i.e. bamboo, chlorophyll, etc) that your client said she searched for, not only on those specific days or ANY day on the entire hard drive?

Does he not realize how bizarre what he is saying sounds like?

IMO

What is the point of Lippman reminding the public CA lied.
MN !!!!!

What about the phone call from Cindy to George about the pool ladder? Does Lippman claim that happened too even if there is NO RECORD of any phone call from Cindy to George on the day in question?

Bombshell tonight: Is grandmother Cindy looking at fifteen years behind bars on a perjury charge?

Bombshell tonight: Is grandmother Cindy looking at fifteen years behind bars on a perjury charge?

Although this probably won't happen (according to legal experts) I absolutely LOVE that NG is saying this!!! Bahahahahahaha!

No way Cindy will ever face perjury charges, I don't see that happening.

Is there a link to a working livestream of NG?

LP is predicting that she will be charged with manslaughter...............that is just not good enough for me :(

No way Cindy will ever face perjury charges, I don't see that happening.
Our fabulous lawyers have already stated it will not happen. I also read online that Judge Alex (Ferrer) stated he never witnessed a perjury charge in the 10 years he was on the bench.

Nancy is still twisting things for Cindy. She claims that the defence team "set up CA for perjury". I have no words. This talking head is reinforcing this criminal act because of course, the liar CA is merely the 'victim' (as always). It's that extra special grief, don't ya know.

:praying: please let it be true.:great:

If only she would have just been honest from the beginning...if only she would not have tried to protect the very person who took her sunshine way...My heart would have bleed for CA because she has lost her precious Caylee.
But as it stands now...I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She broke the law, she did it willfully, and she needs to pay...just like any other citizen.

Mark Lippman is giving some very flimsy arguments on behalf of Cindy right now. IMO

"She never said she did those searches on those days. LDB said those days, not Cindy. Cindy just said she did search for chlorophyll and chloroform and if those were the days LDB said they were on then my client said those must have been the days then because she did those searches". huh???

Question to Mark Lippman - How is it then, that those days are the ONLY days that Chloroform was searched and, not only that, there were no searches at all for any of the other terms (i.e. bamboo, chlorophyll, etc) that your client said she searched for, not only on those specific days or ANY day on the entire hard drive?

Does he not realize how bizarre what he is saying sounds like?

IMO

CA lives in a world of halftruths and mistruths, whatever they are.
She lies as easily as I breathe.

Our fabulous lawyers have already stated it will not happen. I also read online that Judge Alex (Ferrer) stated he never witnessed a perjury charge in the 10 years he was on the bench.

So why even swear an oath? It's pointless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave