2011.07.01 HLN Coverage (JVM, NG, Dr D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fabulous lawyers have already stated it will not happen. I also read online that Judge Alex (Ferrer) stated he never witnessed a perjury charge in the 10 years he was on the bench.

About time they started taking it seriously then.
Maybe a write in campaign would motivate them?

You know, JVM was the only talking head to say that she thought the Defense had a good week per the River Cruz/Krystal Holloway testimony about the affair with GA which in her opinion paints GA a liar. And if he is a liar then he could be covering up for molestation of Casey (implied...she didn't actually say this). Then LKB says pretty much the same thing. If GA is a liar and CA is a liar then...ICA learned to be a liar...who lies...for the sake of lying...and then it drops off of an F'ing cliff.

OKAY...so LKB and JVM (whom I want to say, looks at the world through the eyes of an addict, everyone else is to blame...kind of viewpoint (MOO)) want us to believe that because someone lies...they are capable of something nefarious. THEN WHY IS NOT CASEY, WHO LIES, CAPABLE OF MURDER?

Kind of the white dog = Zanny mentality that I guess only applies when JVM is looking at animal abusers or male killers...just not female ones???? LKB is only looking at a former client. We are, to their skewed way of thinking to only imagine Casey as a liar and thief...but that doesn't spell murder. But if GA or CA lie, same with LA, we are to then make the leap from lies to save Casey's life to they are covering for deep dark evil deeds they all committed against Casey? The number of dead pets alone should, IMO, show that her family was dealing with a HUGE sociopath (Casey) and sadly, dealt with it poorly.

Nancy is still twisting things for Cindy. She claims that the defence team "set up CA for perjury". I have no words. This talking head is reinforcing this criminal act because of course, the liar CA is merely the 'victim' (as always). It's that extra special grief, don't ya know.

I don't understand these THs that make excuses for this...but they also allow other THs to get on their show and say AS IF IT IS A FACT that GA molested ICA when the only person who says this is the pathological liar ICA.

I am remembering, when listening to the various TH's and their opinions, that not one of them came up with the theory that Casey was being examined for competency last weekend when court was adjourned. We heard everything else under the sun and no one was right, as far as I know, and I think I heard all of them over that 48-hr period. So I have determined not to take anything any of them say about how long the jury will deliberate, what the verdict will be, if there will be a hung jury, as anything more than the speculation the average trial-watcher makes all on their own.

So why even swear an oath? It's pointless!

Exactly, it mocks the system. And enables CA to just carry on business as usual. Not to mention it gives other people the idea that hey it's no big deal to lie on the stand in a court of law.

You know, JVM was the only talking head to say that she thought the Defense had a good week per the River Cruz/Krystal Holloway testimony about the affair with GA which in her opinion paints GA a liar. And if he is a liar then he could be covering up for molestation of Casey (implied...she didn't actually say this). Then LKB says pretty much the same thing. If GA is a liar and CA is a liar then...ICA learned to be a liar...who lies...for the sake of lying...and then it drops off of an F'ing cliff.

OKAY...so LKB and JVM (whom I want to say, looks at the world through the eyes of an addict, everyone else is to blame...kind of viewpoint (MOO)) want us to believe that because someone lies...they are capable of something nefarious. THEN WHY IS NOT CASEY, WHO LIES, CAPABLE OF MURDER?

Kind of the white dog = Zanny mentality that I guess only applies when JVM is looking at animal abusers or male killers...just not female ones???? LKB is only looking at a former client. We are, to their skewed way of thinking to only imagine Casey as a liar and thief...but that doesn't spell murder. But if GA or CA lie, same with LA, we are to then make the leap from lies to save Casey's life to they are covering for deep dark evil deeds they all committed against Casey? The number of dead pets alone should, IMO, show that her family was dealing with a HUGE sociopath (Casey) and sadly, dealt with it poorly.

Don't be throwing the white dog under the bus! :giggle:

Nancy is still twisting things for Cindy. She claims that the defence team "set up CA for perjury". I have no words. This talking head is reinforcing this criminal act because of course, the liar CA is merely the 'victim' (as always). It's that extra special grief, don't ya know.

This is because NG decided she is on Cindy's "side" a long time ago and will not say anything against her at all, even when Cindy has actually earned it. It is all a part of NG and her "truths."

This is because NG decided she is on Cindy's "side" a long time ago and will not say anything against her at all, even when Cindy has actually earned it. It is all a part of NG and her "truths."

She's also trying to get her on the show, IMO.

All of JBs ridiculousness about GA having "multiple" cell phones is well ridiculous. Hopefully the jury is smart enough to know that if there WERE such a phone record the DT would have produced it. Well, maybe. Think of all those DT investigative hours. All they came to was Roy Kronks son's testimony. That's it. All those hours and all that money.

The majority of citizens take their civic responsibilities, including swearing to the truth in a court of a law, very seriously. Meet the Anthonys - a very dysfunctional family who believes laws, rules, regulations, protocols, and guidelines are not made for them. :twocents:

Afraid of being sued again, after the Luckett family...

Cindy Anthony should have told the truth from the start. Having her attorney try to make her look better now is a mute point. It's over now, it's all over.

I don't get it. My ex stole power of attorney from his sister to get his mother who has dementia's money. His wife got on the stand, swore on a Bible (this is a Bible-thumping fundamentalist "Christian" who I think is actually a narcissist sociopath) and lied her teeth off.

Six months later she did the same thing to me to steal custody of my daughter.

My ex SIL and I were shocked! I am even more shocked to know that perjury, even when obvious like CAs would not be pursued!! No wonder people do it! Even though I know no I could get away with it I could not do it.

Good for Daniel Horowitz saying lying for your kid does not help them.

i'm sorry is ng really sticking up for ca for lying to protect kc? i guess caylee doesn't matter anymore? i wouldn't lie for anyone who kills much less a family member? ng is really taking this too far, me thinks melinda duckett is coming back to haunt ms disgrace.

and correct me if i am wrong at the beginning of this didn't she go after the family for covering for her? but it's ok now because she broke down on the stand? don't get me wrong i feel for the woman losing her granddaughter but there is a line and ca crossed it long ago.

OK I finally broke down and watched NG for the first time tonight. I did have to chuckle when she did the "How much time do you need Mr. Baez?" with the ticking clock sound. I almost chuckled when NG got so "choked up" at the end too. I don't think I could have handled 3 years of that!

Nancy is still twisting things for Cindy. She claims that the defense team "set up CA for perjury". I have no words. This talking head is reinforcing this criminal act because of course, the liar CA is merely the 'victim' (as always). It's that extra special grief, don't ya know.

If they charged everyone that lied under oath in an attempt to save a loved ones life, or even give an alabi...we'd need a heck of a lot more prisons.

Lying like Cindy did, and under the circomstances... she is actually the "norm"

All of JBs ridiculousness about GA having "multiple" cell phones is well ridiculous. Hopefully the jury is smart enough to know that if there WERE such a phone record the DT would have produced it. Well, maybe. Think of all those DT investigative hours. All they came to was Roy Kronks son's testimony. That's it. All those hours and all that money.

They did all have "bat" phones provided by none other than Jose AFTER Casey retained him. He also instructed them NOT to talk about anything in the house as the house would be bugged.

Slightly OT, but aren't Vinnie P's nightly talks outdoors in the Florida evening just so inviting? Beautiful sky, slight breeze, balmy...makes me want to be right there!

I saw someones depo, I believe it was a co-workers of Cindy's ....It said Cindy told her about the pool ladder and someone breaking in the shed and stealing gas cans. This was BEFORE the 911 calls. So...........I do believe there was a ladder incident and Cindy just can't be sure of exactly when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong