Video of a 5 year old Casey at a birthday party released today

I know exactly what you mean about dead eyes.There is nothing there.It's very disturbing.Reminds me of dark doll eyes.

It's not just her eyes, it's her mannerism and her voice.
She doesn't appear to be having fun, no smiles, no interaction with other children, no real body movement at all actually. She isn't shy though. She had no problem looking into the camera. Just watching.

So imo, it's the whole package, not just her eyes.
Something appears amiss in that child.
Are sociopaths born that way, or is it their environment, or both?

Regardless, even a sociopath knows the difference between right and wrong, if ony rationally.

moo

They don't look anything alike if you ask me.

Caylee resembles CA around the mouth just a bit, and has GA's eyes, but her overall coloring and skin tone is different than them. Maybe that comes from her father?

ICA - I don't know who she resembles but she looks exactly the same as when she was a child - especially with her hair long and pulled back. I guess she would resemble CA more than GA, but only in certain expressions in photos.

I would never look at a photo of Caylee and one of ICA and say "Oh that must be her child" if I didn't already know that.

I always thought Caylee resembled CA the most. Possibly one reason ICA hated her so much, just a thought. :twocents: :cow: and all that.

Warmoth & Sheaffer kept remarking on how similar Casey & Caylee look, am I the only one who doesn't see it? :waitasec:

OH, SNAP! :floorlaugh:

They looked similar during the profile when she was looking up at the very beginning of the video only.
Caylee imho, looked very much like Cindy. Casey looks more like GA, imo.

Originally posted by Horace Finklestein...
Are their any pictures of her not partying
:floorlaugh: Love it. I agree. Are there?

I always thought Caylee resembled CA the most. Possibly one reason ICA hated her so much, just a thought. :twocents: :cow: and all that.

I have always thought that Caylee is the spitting image of CA as well. I had never connected that fact to being yet another reason why ICA hates her mother. It probably chapped ICA's hide that Caylee could pass for CA's daughter! Good observation! :twocents:

Strange how differnt we all see things. I looked at the video while I was on twitter today and it struck me how much Caylee looked like her mother. video was too short to tell much else. She had those same dark circles under her eyes. Probably both had allergies. It is sad to think a child can start out with promise and a future and see something like this whole tragic mess. I think that whole family is built on lies. They all lie. I think George lied on his statements and certainly Cindy lied. All selectively. I am amost convinced that Lee is the only one who wants to tell the truth.

It's easy to speculate now about a little ICA. But all I see on this video is a girl at a birthday party.

I agree. She doesn't look "off" to me and she doesn't have special future sociopath eyes or anything. It's sad to see her as a cute little kid knowing how things eventually played out.

Looking at Casey in this video, all I can really see is Cindy as a "stage mom" or "pageant mom." I think she not only gave brith to Casey, but also "created" her. And she wanted to do the same with Caylee. I really wonder what Cindy's childhood was like...

BBM-
Because little Casey is bedazzled and not disheveled?
Isn't it the norm to get dressed up for special occasions like birthday parties? :waitasec:

I WATCHED AC360 last night and it was directly stated that this video was taken and submitted by an unrelated family at their child's birthday party. Casey was a guest, and at some point each child was asked to say a birthday message to the camera. This is home video from some other child's home.

I know it's fun to speculate about people we don't like, but some other family is making money from this video, not the A's. And that's assuming money changed hands at all.

Strange how differnt we all see things. I looked at the video while I was on twitter today and it struck me how much Caylee looked like her mother.
(I said this in the sidebar thread this morning). In this video, I think Casey looks so much like Caylee reading the book aloud at the nursing home. When (5 year old) Casey is talking at the table, her whole look and mannerisms look the same as when Caylee is talking in the nursing home video. It's interesting how visual perception can be so varied, because no one else seems to think they look this much alike.

She's 10 in that video. You can tell because 5 year olds usually have all their baby teeth. She has her permanent teeth in the front.

(I said this in the sidebar thread this morning). In this video, I think Casey looks so much like Caylee reading the book aloud at the nursing home. When (5 year old) Casey is talking at the table, her whole look and mannerisms look the same as when Caylee is talking in the nursing home video. It's interesting how visual perception can be so varied, because no one else seems to think they look this much alike.

ITDA they don't look at all alike in MOO in the videos you mentioned above. And I really don't think they look alike that much at all physically. JMO

She's 10 in that video. You can tell because 5 year olds usually have all their baby teeth. She has her permanent teeth in the front.

She is fairly small in the video although I would agree she has her front permanent teeth and I am guessing is probably 8 in this video.

BBM-
Because little Casey is bedazzled and not disheveled?
Isn't it the norm to get dressed up for special occasions like birthday parties? :waitasec:

No...I have always thought that Cindy created Casey into what she wanted her to be but it went wrong...and I think Cindy intended to take charge of Caylee as well. Not sure if that would have been a good thing, in the long run...

ITDA they don't look at all alike in MOO in the videos you mentioned above. And I really don't think they look alike that much at all physically. JMO
It's so interesting how different perception can be. I do think, like many have said, that Caylee looked just like Cindy. In this video, I see the resemblance with Casey for the first time.

To me they look like milk teeth..(the upper central incisors), and that her lower central incisors are permanent....which is the general progression with losing teeth for a 5-7 year old.

JMO

Attachments

• little casey teeth.jpg
    little casey teeth.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
Well, I'm finally glad we are seeing something other than her high school yearbook photo. She almost appeared to be tired, to me, unless someone was running the video in slow motion. Cindy went to alot of trouble to get her ready for that party. Her hair was braided quite nicely, at 5 I don't know if I could have sat still for that. I wonder how long it took CA to bedazzle that jean shirt, tho. Seems that this family was all about appearances, even then.

Horace, your post about the party pics had to be the best post all year.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just wanted to say- I have a 2 and 3 year old and I keep thier hair in cornrows or freestyle braids. Takes anywhere from 45 min to an hour and a half. Thats apiece depending on if we put beads in and how detailed it is. My kids would laugh at 5 minutes. Takes that long just to get it halfway detangled ;) we do this every 3 to 4 days with a "free hair" day inbetween. I do not consider this extra trouble or going out of my way. And vain we are not.

Not trying to sound snarky, what im saying is, my girls love getting their hair done. And will sit very still for their beads. :) so maybe this was a normal "how do you want your hair" thing?

Wait.. I just said normal referencing the A's... Disregard ;)

Beautiful little girl! Its so sad that life led her down such horrible road.

No...I have always thought that Cindy created Casey into what she wanted her to be but it went wrong...and I think Cindy intended to take charge of Caylee as well. Not sure if that would have been a good thing, in the long run...

Sorry, getting a bit philosophical here, but isn't that what we do as parents?
Trying to shape our children, to create what we hope for them to be?

Or do you mean that CA saw ICA as an extension of herself and projected all of her own stuff onto ICA?

Makes one wonder about the timing of the release of this video of Casey, doesn't it? Right before the jury goes out (not that they will get to see it) but, is it to plant the seed in our heads that Casey was such a sweet little girl...for sympathy sake.

I don't know but, I find it interesting that this comes out now...and I can only imagine Mommy was behind it, too! Maybe she got a handsome little deposit for it to be used for Casey's appeals case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back