What questions are still unanswered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't this allowed in?

Cindy's myspace:

Thursday, July 03, 2008

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Casey's myspace:

July 7: "What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

Remember the words spoken.

Trust no one,
Only yourself.

With great power,
Comes great consequence.

What is given,
Can be taken away.

Everyone lies.

Everyone dies.

Life will never be easy.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.

Hold your head high.

Smile.

Laugh.

Love unconditionally.

Tomorrow is a brand new day."

Oh sorry, I hadn't even looked... I thought it had been mentioned and didn't even check it out.

This case can be confusing at times.Been there done that a million times.:seeya:

Hello I have never posted here but have been here for the last 3yrs lurking ! I would like to know why Jesse, Annie , her so called bff Ryan P, and Mark H did not testify I would of really liked to hear what they had to say about ICA !

I want to know why on July 16, 2008, less than 24 hours after Caylee was reported missing, Cindy repeatedly called Yuri Melich to inform him that she found the pool ladder up when she came home from work on June 16. A story her co-workers could verify she told them at the time.

Why did Cindy remember such detail on Father's Day including Casey and her crying over a video of a living Caylee with her Great Grandpa but forgot the last time she saw Caylee was "Father's Day" or what she fixed Caylee for dinner that night?

Why did George either lie or could not recall anything that made him look bad? George refusing to admit to anything related to the duct tape or couldn't recall how they prepared their family pets? If George did not have anything to hide, why hide?

Finally, once the "suicide"note was admitted into evidence under the dying declaration hearsay, why did the defense not call an expert to testify about the "suicide" note.

I want to knwhy GA really bought the gun. He knew ICA was headed home...x LE he wasn't gonna run around town threatening people with it, he'd go to jail and couldn't look for Caylee

I think he was planning to threaten Casey with it at home. Not just her friends. He can't mention it because it would make him look like an abuser......... he was planning to hold it to her head and make her tell him about Caylee. IMO.

To anyone looking at this site:
Did you (like me) wonder if you were going to have to explain to a jury why you now have that page in your browser history? :couch:

Beatrice made me do it. :crazy:

Yeah, Beatrice is gonna get me in trouble, too!

As for Cindy's perjury-lies, all the State needs to tell the Jury is, "See? Even her mom believes Casey did it in a pre-meditated way, and her act of lying shows that she's willing to do anything to save her daughter. Her act says more than her words. Even she is convinced."

How am I going to get you in trouble?

This is your opinion based on the facts.

I want to knwhy GA really bought the gun. He knew ICA was headed home...x LE he wasn't gonna run around town threatening people with it, he'd go to jail and couldn't look for Caylee

I think it would be pretty easy for him to say the obvious. He has strangers threatening him and his family 24/7. He doesn't say that he tells the truth and it makes it look worse not better for him. I know not much makes any real sense but why lie to make yourself look worse? I find it interesting to study HOW they lie. GA has understandable lies IMHO affair(s) gambling incest ( if you believe that ) point being they have the purpose to not self incriminate. CA lies to obfuscate the truth to protect herself and family again a normal person can understand and see themselves at least being tempted to do the same thing. LA I think lies when faced with a lesser of two evils situation. ICA obviously is self serving somthing as simple as a babysitter she has a beautiful adult nanny. She has a rich handsome boyfriend up state. She is IMHO lying to herself as well as to others. She also steals in pursuit of her self gratification.:seeya:

Even if you wanted to believe that it was an accident (and I really really wanted to believe that) the searches and the duct tape make it harder to believe... What makes it impossible to believe is that ICA sat in jail when (had it happened the JB way) she could have ratted out her father, given up the story and not been facing the DP

Testimony concerning her psychological state. I don't know if the lack of that can be considered, but as a juror I would have wanted to hear 'something' regarding her mental health, something to make me understand, connect with her on a human level. The 'grief' expert was the biggest joke that would have been better left out again from a defense perspective. The defense painted her as a victim yet no evidence supported that.

"She's sat, rotting in jail for 3 years" on some ACCIDENT? Yes, that too is another great nail in her coffin.

If it was an accident, she could have taken the stand and said it. She didn't even do that! "I waited 31 days - why not wait 3 more years" - that is the Duhfense's position!

Ridiculous.

Cindy lying about searches proves even Cindy believes Casey was thinking of murdering Caylee.

Sitting in jail for 3 years when it was an accident? Take the stand and say that! Nope - NOT saying it convinces me all the more.

Why did ICA sit in jail for 3 years and put her life in the hands of a jury for an accident? I kept waiting for DT to really explain that.
I've asked myself that question a thousand times and I'm still scratching my head over that. If it was an accident why not just confess it was an accident?

Instead she put her life in the hands of a jury and faces a DP. That's not very smart.

Now the question is why did she decide to blame her dad and have him involved? Did he make her mad after she said he was a great father and grandfather. That is confusing. She is confusing.

I have seen some posts recently that ICA was a lived on the edge, fly by the seat of her pants kind of person and therefore incapable of premeditation. Not saying that I believe, it was premeditated, but IMO she was capable of it. She contrived an email from her make believe employer about an event, etc. printed it an showed it to her mother. Come on! If that doesn't demonstrate her ability to preplan I don't know what does.

George may have had acetone in the shed. Many dads have it in their garage collection.

Doubt this is still done today but I have seen acetone used to remove TAPE residue from human skin, among other things. It used to be a common item in doctors offices and hospitals. Maybe it still is; I don't know.

I just started reading Diane Fanning's book about this case last night, having ordered a used copy from Amazon which arrived yesterday.

From reading about Casey's early life, there is absolutely nothing that stands out until her senior year in high school, when friends say she stopped going to classes, and ultimately did not graduate. During this same period she and her father were having major problems. Yet there is not so much as a clue as to what these problems are about or what started them. In school, up until her senior year, Casey seems to have been a very average girl, ran track, hung out with girlfriends, talked about boys, etc...and a year or so later, she is pregnant and no one acknowledges it.

So it appears that whatever happened to Casey to make her the way she is now either happened when she was 18, or came to a boil at that time. It was apparent, from the book, that Cindy ruled the roost and everyone deferred to her. She herself had been a pampered only girl child in a house full of boys.

It's just really hard to see the progression of a "typical" sociopath here...usually there are countless incidents during the years of between maybe 10-16 years of age that point to a deranged personality. Perhaps Casey did have some such incidents, but if so, there is no sign of them, no rumors, no stories that came out later. Very surprising to me and leaves a lot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member