The missing evidence

Thank you natsound but, that wasn't my question. Did she purposely seek out someone named Zenaida to line up with "Zanny", the nanny term which she had been using at a minimum of a yr. and a half? She must have sought out the name Zenaida in the Orlando area, maybe off Myspace? Then she somehow got the address and started following the woman around trying to find a place she went to say that's where she dropped Caylee off. We know she didn't know this woman, so the Zenaida story was something she came up during the 31 days insinuating it was "Zanny" on purpose. Get what I mean now? How do you use someone's name "Zanny" for a yr. and a half before you ever saw her?

I am actually so conflicted on the name..Of course we have the info, from the apt, and it was supposedly....one of the bf's nanny's name..And now we have the names from the two houses next to where the remains site is....one being Zenaida, and one being Gonzales...I mean..you just cant make this stuff up...

I believe she was at Sawgrass and saw Zenaida's name, and it stuck in her mind for future use, just like "Jeff Hopkins" and "Juliette Lewis". It's my belief that she never sought out a Zenaida, but came across that name after she killed Caylee and filed it away in her mind.

I do not believe she "came across" that name after she killed Caylee. Too much of a coincidence for my comfort. I think she sought out someone by that name. As a matter of memory, I seem to recollect that Kio had a friend on myspace and it turned out to be Zenaida. In order to affiliate that person with a "zanny" in her story, she would have had to follow this woman to Sawgrass assuming she took the apartment at Sawgrass, but actually Zenaida didn't take the apartment, so the story already had a glitch in it as ICA didn't know she had not taken the apartment.

I do not believe she "came across" that name after she killed Caylee. Too much of a coincidence for my comfort. I think she sought out someone by that name. As a matter of memory, I seem to recollect that Kio had a friend on myspace and it turned out to be Zenaida. In order to affiliate that person with a "zanny" in her story, she would have had to follow this woman to Sawgrass assuming she took the apartment at Sawgrass, but actually Zenaida didn't take the apartment, so the story already had a glitch in it as ICA didn't know she had not taken the apartment.

I think she had a cop friend who ran the plate number for her. When she saw that she had plates from New york and looked the part she pursued more information. she needed someone from out of state.

I can see why they didn't bring up anything "Zenaida" in the trial. It's a whole nother case yet to be eked out but, for me that was "missing evidence".

Her lies would have reached a whole new level if that evidence had been let in and the jury would have seen without a doubt that she was totally guilty.

This old man has a view here that probably will be disputed heavily. But please take a step back good people and think with your logical mind. 50 years ago I worked in Army intelligence gathering and sorting. We were taught a few basic rules. Those rules are just as valid today as long ago.
#1 - Keep it simple. The complex breaks down in most all final analysis.
#2 - Believe the logic in your mind. Not the projected sensory information put out to you.
#3 - Look for what is missing. Not what is given.

The Missing Evidence

Well what is missing in the Casey case? What did the prosecution NOT present?
1 - Testimony under oath early on in the investigation brought out that Casey was NOT intelligent. Dumb. Stupid.
2 - How Dominic Casey knew where to look for Caylee. Nobody should ever believe a psychic can see these things.
3 - The true meaning of "Zanny" in this case. As in the young people's terminology of today.
4 - That ALL the Anthony's refused to take a lie detector test at any time.
5 - The overheard by neighbours, big fight of June 15TH. Between Cindy and Casey.
6 - Why was the great Grand-Mothers statement that Cindy hated Casey more then Cindy loved Caylee brought into evidence by the defense?
7 - Lastly, who deleted the computer files at the Anthony home?

Those are the key missing pieces here. The answers to those questions are very easy when added to the other evidence presented. But almost impossible to prove. And it is all so simple. It fits together easily when added up. The Prosecution case is a part lie. Yes Casey is guiltily! But not of the way the prosecution presented the case. Ask a couple simple questions of yourself here please.
1 - Why would Casey wait 3 months to kill Caylee? If the chloroform was to murder Caylee.
2 - Why would the Anthony family members not want the public to know they were being genuine and honest in their search for Caylee from the start?
3 - Who had the knowledge to delete JUST a 2 week section of the computer?

Here is a truthful scenario. Casey was a lying thief. Cindy had finally had enough of her stealing and lying on the 15TH. Cindy thought she had closed Casey's access to her money off. But found out differently that day of the 15TH. A huge fight between Cindy and Casey. Over-heard by the neighbours. Cindy threatened to have Caylee taken away from Casey. Casey freaked out and left in a rage. And killed her own daughter Caylee in a rage against Cindy. On the 16THCasey left to party it up for as long as she could. 31 days after the fight Cindy finally called the police in. Casey would have had to tell Cindy that she had killed Caylee then. If you do not tell your intended victim of what you did against them, the whole effort is pointless. You can count on Casey shoveling it in Cindy's face that her precious Caylee was dead because of her. The guilt trip as it is called. Cindy went immediately into damage protection mode. She controlled the family members anyway. Cindy wrote the lines for their script in her Greek tragedy play. To save her daughter, which was all she had left.
Here the "hat" Leonard Padilla comes in. He had excess to all the wanted people. He could remove the computer searches. Face it people, Casey could barely turn a computer on. Let alone remove a section of computer memory. Of course Cindy knew about the searches from Casey. But she could not have removed the searches either. Now Leonard Padilla could. He was there. Or one of his lackey's. But one would not want to clean the whole hard drive. Too obvious. Maybe they could get by with just a small deletion of months from the murder date. Imagine how surprised Leonard Padilla was when the police computer men went WAY BACK in the computer memory and found the deletions!
Now George got caught out early here. He knew that was Caylee's human body decomposition smell when the car was picked up. He knew that Casey had finally taken the body out of the truck. He knows Casey killed Caylee. So he just goes back to work. Look George never cared about a job in his life, UNTIL THIS DAY??? Yea, right. The more time that went by they better here for the family, in his mind. Tell no one and go get that job George! As for Casey? She is lazy in the extreme. To lazy to dig a proper hole in the back yard. When the smell finally got too much for even her in the car, she dumped Caylee in the near by swamp she knew so well. Lazy and dumb again here Casey. How dumb is Casey? Well she thought axanx is acceptable to keep your growing child down for partying time. "Zanny" as it is know on the streets. Zenaida Gonzales was a lucky find for Casey at the Sawgrass apartments. Nothing more then a lucky find. One she was looking for. BUT Cindy took the lucky find and turned it into a time usage or Casey defense situation. Right up to a few weeks before the trial. Cindy is blind stubborn if nothing else except evil.

Now for the police problem here. They made their case in public far too early. Before they realized Cindy is a key part of the evil. Her actions after the fact of the murder make her as guilty as Casey. LEGALLY! They did only go after Casey to start with. Leaving the prosecution with the huge problem of a truthful trial getting both Cindy and Casey off for a variety of legal issues. And the State of Florida looking like fools. This is why one should never do a trial through the media people. For all the money spent and the massive coverage, somebody had to pay the price here. So it is Casey alone. Not Casey and Cindy as it should be. Thus the missing evidence here in this case. Please lean back and think about the missing evidence. And how a simple story became a murder mystery of a type. Mother - Daughter hatred produced a dead Caylee. Now who wants to take a case like this to court. With the knowledge that a rush to judgment will probably destroy the prosecutions case. As for me. I can see where the trial of both of them would be problematical at best. But I ever so wish they would have a double needle session for these evil people. Cindy's crying has carried the day for her here. The visual and sensual projections. That which I was taught to ignore at an early age. Sadly the media and public are easily taken in by the deceptions. Because the public believes people are better then we really are in real life. We are an optimistic race of humans here. And sometimes we have to pay a price for that blinded view in others. Like now sadly. I say to hell with both of them. And a jail cell for the other family members and hired lackeys who lied.

You may scream your dissention here now.

Im sorry as I have never seen you post before but are you kidding here or serious? As if you are not kidding my opinion on this question you asked is that IF THE EVIDENCE in your list of missing evidence was real, the prosecution would have had it in testimony. Also it is a known fact that Leonard Padilla does not know one thing about computers... lol
Zanny was a person to Casey a fictional person as many of her "friends" were.
I do believe she even gave the name ZFG when she got pulled over for a traffic violation and paid the ticket and didnt show proof of her identity. But this is all stuff that was brought up in the first few months so please forgive me if I don't list all of the links but they are here.

Could be. However, the only computer search for a Zenaida was done on July 16 IIRC. I don't know how extensively they searched other computers. Also, it doesn't seem to me that KC really cares about finding actual people to affiliate with her lies. (i.e. Juliette, Annabelle).

Could it be that the prosecution and LE is the most KIS in this case.

First, you say keep it simple, then you want more issues addressed? I think JA did an excellent job of keeping it to a minimum, without neglecting any of the essentials.

Don't forget that, in addition to the testimony presented in court, many other documents, etc. were entered as evidence. I think this would include the statements given in police interviews, given by the various individuals during the investigation. That is where most of this information originates.. So, most of what you think is missing, may very well not be missing at all. If you can find a list of evidence items, you may find the answers to some of your questions.

Your Missing Evidence List:

Computer File Deletes... simple. In Windows Home (which is what the Anthony's HP had loaded), it's either the "Disk Cleanup" applet (a small application or program) under the C: Drive's "Properties" menu.

But this is also controlled by default values when Windows (or IE, or Firefox or any other brower) is first installed. Either "auto-delete cookies and files in X days or when *advertiser censored* Mb Capacity is reached".

The fact that the standard follow-up applet (Disk Defrag) wasn't done tells me this was either (1) a default value Delete process, or (2) a computer novice who never did this before or since.

BUT THERE'S A QUESTION UN-MENTIONED...

"Are you a chemist?" No. Seriously. Casey - making chloroform? Has anyone seen evidence that Casey would do some real work - reading - REAL reading?!! I mean, yeah, she could do that. Once in her life. And maybe this was it! But making chloroform is STILL a bit o' work. And if she did, I'll bet it was a One Time Only Thing and that ended up being Caylee's last time, too.

I wonder who else bought those items, or Xanax or any other knockout meds for Caylee in the past. Casey was always broke, always bumming off of friends - especially boyfriends - to buy her things. "Buy this for me" was probably her 2nd favorite phrase.

Who's that person - or persons? I think "boyfriend(s)" is the right answer, and I'll bet they've been terrified because their purchases implicate them in murder. They've known it since Caylee was missing, too. No wonder some boyfriends left Florida and testified they were "mad" after learning Caylee was missing. ("Lazarro - mad? Why? What exactly did she lie to YOU about?!! Any strange medicinal purchasing requests, maybe?")

Psst, George - you really wouldn't have needed a gun to force those wimps to tell you a LOT more. Your rage, your personality - they'd have snapped like saltine crackers. And those guys still know more than they're telling - just ask the right question.

AGREED!!!!

And if ICA made chloroform, Im Mary, Queen of Scots.

That is all.

moo

First, you say keep it simple, then you want more issues addressed? I think JA did an excellent job of keeping it to a minimum, without neglecting any of the essentials.

Don't forget that, in addition to the testimony presented in court, many other documents, etc. were entered as evidence. I think this would include the statements given in police interviews, given by the various individuals during the investigation. That is where most of this information originates.. So, most of what you think is missing, may very well not be missing at all. If you can find a list of evidence items, you may find the answers to some of your questions.

Imo the opening poster's theory (to whch I believe you're referring) is a spot on possibility and quite likely -
except for the LP part, which the poster, Schu7, has since rescinded.

moo

Could be. However, the only computer search for a Zenaida was done on July 16 IIRC. I don't know how extensively they searched other computers. Also, it doesn't seem to me that KC really cares about finding actual people to affiliate with her lies. (i.e. Juliette, Annabelle).

doesn't matter. Disregard my posts on Zenaida.

Origianlly posted by Schu7
This old man has a view here that probably will be disputed heavily. But please take a step back good people and think with your logical mind. 50 years ago I worked in Army intelligence gathering and sorting. We were taught a few basic rules. Those rules are just as valid today as long ago.
#1 - Keep it simple. The complex breaks down in most all final analysis.
#2 - Believe the logic in your mind. Not the projected sensory information put out to you.
#3 - Look for what is missing. Not what is given.

The Missing Evidence

Well what is missing in the Casey case? What did the prosecution NOT present?
1 - Testimony under oath early on in the investigation brought out that Casey was NOT intelligent. Dumb. Stupid.
2 - How Dominic Casey knew where to look for Caylee. Nobody should ever believe a psychic can see these things.
3 - The true meaning of "Zanny" in this case. As in the young people's terminology of today.
4 - That ALL the Anthony's refused to take a lie detector test at any time.
5 - The overheard by neighbours, big fight of June 15TH. Between Cindy and Casey.
6 - Why was the great Grand-Mothers statement that Cindy hated Casey more then Cindy loved Caylee brought into evidence by the defense?
7 - Lastly, who deleted the computer files at the Anthony home?

Those are the key missing pieces here. The answers to those questions are very easy when added to the other evidence presented. But almost impossible to prove. And it is all so simple. It fits together easily when added up. The Prosecution case is a part lie. Yes Casey is guiltily! But not of the way the prosecution presented the case. Ask a couple simple questions of yourself here please.
1 - Why would Casey wait 3 months to kill Caylee? If the chloroform was to murder Caylee.
2 - Why would the Anthony family members not want the public to know they were being genuine and honest in their search for Caylee from the start?
3 - Who had the knowledge to delete JUST a 2 week section of the computer?

Here is a truthful scenario. Casey was a lying thief. Cindy had finally had enough of her stealing and lying on the 15TH. Cindy thought she had closed Casey's access to her money off. But found out differently that day of the 15TH. A huge fight between Cindy and Casey. Over-heard by the neighbours. Cindy threatened to have Caylee taken away from Casey. Casey freaked out and left in a rage. And killed her own daughter Caylee in a rage against Cindy. On the 16THCasey left to party it up for as long as she could. 31 days after the fight Cindy finally called the police in. Casey would have had to tell Cindy that she had killed Caylee then. If you do not tell your intended victim of what you did against them, the whole effort is pointless. You can count on Casey shoveling it in Cindy's face that her precious Caylee was dead because of her. The guilt trip as it is called. Cindy went immediately into damage protection mode. She controlled the family members anyway. Cindy wrote the lines for their script in her Greek tragedy play. To save her daughter, which was all she had left.
Here the "hat" Leonard Padilla comes in. He had excess to all the wanted people. He could remove the computer searches. Face it people, Casey could barely turn a computer on. Let alone remove a section of computer memory. Of course Cindy knew about the searches from Casey. But she could not have removed the searches either. Now Leonard Padilla could. He was there. Or one of his lackey's. But one would not want to clean the whole hard drive. Too obvious. Maybe they could get by with just a small deletion of months from the murder date. Imagine how surprised Leonard Padilla was when the police computer men went WAY BACK in the computer memory and found the deletions!
Now George got caught out early here. He knew that was Caylee's human body decomposition smell when the car was picked up. He knew that Casey had finally taken the body out of the truck. He knows Casey killed Caylee. So he just goes back to work. Look George never cared about a job in his life, UNTIL THIS DAY??? Yea, right. The more time that went by they better here for the family, in his mind. Tell no one and go get that job George! As for Casey? She is lazy in the extreme. To lazy to dig a proper hole in the back yard. When the smell finally got too much for even her in the car, she dumped Caylee in the near by swamp she knew so well. Lazy and dumb again here Casey. How dumb is Casey? Well she thought axanx is acceptable to keep your growing child down for partying time. "Zanny" as it is know on the streets. Zenaida Gonzales was a lucky find for Casey at the Sawgrass apartments. Nothing more then a lucky find. One she was looking for. BUT Cindy took the lucky find and turned it into a time usage or Casey defense situation. Right up to a few weeks before the trial. Cindy is blind stubborn if nothing else except evil.

Now for the police problem here. They made their case in public far too early. Before they realized Cindy is a key part of the evil. Her actions after the fact of the murder make her as guilty as Casey. LEGALLY! They did only go after Casey to start with. Leaving the prosecution with the huge problem of a truthful trial getting both Cindy and Casey off for a variety of legal issues. And the State of Florida looking like fools. This is why one should never do a trial through the media people. For all the money spent and the massive coverage, somebody had to pay the price here. So it is Casey alone. Not Casey and Cindy as it should be. Thus the missing evidence here in this case. Please lean back and think about the missing evidence. And how a simple story became a murder mystery of a type. Mother - Daughter hatred produced a dead Caylee. Now who wants to take a case like this to court. With the knowledge that a rush to judgment will probably destroy the prosecutions case. As for me. I can see where the trial of both of them would be problematical at best. But I ever so wish they would have a double needle session for these evil people. Cindy's crying has carried the day for her here. The visual and sensual projections. That which I was taught to ignore at an early age. Sadly the media and public are easily taken in by the deceptions. Because the public believes people are better then we really are in real life. We are an optimistic race of humans here. And sometimes we have to pay a price for that blinded view in others. Like now sadly. I say to hell with both of them. And a jail cell for the other family members and hired lackeys who lied.

You may scream your dissention here now.

Im sorry as I have never seen you post before but are you kidding here or serious?

As if you are not kidding my opinion on this question you asked is that IF THE EVIDENCE in your list of missing evidence was real, the prosecution would have had it in testimony.

Also it is a known fact that Leonard Padilla does not know one thing about computers...

lol

Zanny was a person to Casey a fictional person as many of her "friends" were.

I do believe she even gave the name ZFG when she got pulled over for a traffic violation and paid the ticket and didnt show proof of her identity. But this is all stuff that was brought up in the first few months so please forgive me if I don't list all of the links but they are here.

BBM

wow....

New posters have to start somewhere. We were all "new" once.

"Zanny" is also a slang name for a prescription drug that is misused recreationally and sold illegally on the street. But I would not,"LOL" someone for not knowing that information. Nor would I generalize it as a "known fact" or imply that it should be a "known fact" to everyone just bc I and others are aware if it -- but not everyone is aware of it.

If I disagreed with someone, I would find it rude of me if I were to question that individual's "seriousness" about a case of this gravity.

Imo a lot of time and thought went into writing the post and FWIW, I find it cogent and plausible. But even if I didnt, I wouldnt disparage it.

I respect fellow posters opinions regardless of whether they are congruent with mine.

For someone to imply, infer, question whether a fellow poster is "kidding" about a case involving a child's death is.... beyond words.

moo

Alrighty then; Commence with the veggies.

Ok I'll see myself out and not let the door hit me in the tushy.

:)

The whole Zanny thing bothers me, too. Caylee could talk. If the nanny story was used for such a long time, then CA and GA would have heard about Zanny from Caylee. Even something as simple as 'Did you have fun with Zanny today?" would have elicited a response from their granddaughter that didn't make sense. GA even said at one point early in the trial that he asked Caylee if she she was going to Zanny's and she said Zanny the Nanny. If Zany was a fantasy, then Caylee would not have resonded like that. I think GA was lying then. And you cannot tell me that for years, these loving grandparents didn't once ask why they never saw or heard from the nanny. There is just too much deception and denial in this family. The poor child didn't have a chance.

I feel so sorry for the ZFG that got all tangled up into ICA's BS for simply looking at an apartment one day. I don't believe that anyone heard the name "Zanny" until Caylee was deceased, if anyone remembers the name "Zanny" they are mis-remembering bc they don't remember a name being given for the "Nanny." I also believe CA & GA are lying about knowing "Zanny's" name for 1 1/2 years prior to Caylee's 'disappearance.' Also, GA could have been feeding LE a story CA told him to say about Caylee saying "Zanny the Nanny" and Caylee being 2 years 10 months old could have meant "Zanny the nanny," was "Zanny my sleeping pill," "Zanny the zoo," "Zanny the trunk of 'mommy's car," "Zanny" was anything and everything her 'mother' said Zanny was if in fact the name Zanny ever came up before Caylee was murdered.

Well, this KISS theory made me smile and I appreciate that and the thought-sharing.

But, I didn't find it simple at all. Maybe it's me. The idea of Leonard Padilla or his staff deleting computer files to cover for Casey is just Difficult to imagine.

Here's my KISS theory:

Casey is a sociopath who viewed her growing daughter as an impediment to her partying, a potential squealer who could tell mom on her soon, and someone who got more attention than Casey herself.

So, Casey thinks:

Time to get rid of the kid. Knock her out with boatloads of homemade chloroform, tape her nose and mouth to ensure she doesn't wake up, hide her in the wheel well of the trunk, and then go hang with TonE and keep CeeCee (gag me) at bay with the nanny story until I can think of the next move. It would be better to off mom and dad and get the house too, but dad's already suspicious of me and mom is like a cockroach; unsquashable.

Over the next couple of days:
Oh crap, it stinks in this car. Damn kid; it must be the body. Shoulda thought about that. Bummer, having such a good time with TonE and all the club peeps, shopping too, but must get rid of the smell that's harshing my gig before anybody starts asking questions. Time to sneak home to get trash bags, blanket, and laundry bag; will do what we did with Ginger. Okay, get this overwith. Man, it's heavier than I thought; gross... Wouldn't want to break into the shed again for a shovel and have dad call the cops, such a loser. Borrow a shovel from the neighbor dude; he wants me. Oh hell, should have taped the top of the bag, gross stuff spilling on the lawn. Just get it done; hose down the back yard a little and dig a plot before any sees you. FFS, the ground is too hard, what to do?. Aha, take the body to the makeshift pet cemetery and hide it. If I hurry, I can make it to Fusian for happy hour.

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, tattoo... Man, the car still smells and it's getting worse. That kid is still causing me problems. Blame it on dumb--s dad hitting a squirrel, in case anybody noticed. Good one. Must get rid of the car. Ditch it at the Ascott when it's low on gas; where I ran out of gas before. Good idea. Park it by the dumpster so the smell doesn't stand out immediately; leave daybook, shoes, doll, etc... so it will appear that I ran out of gas again and me and the kid got jacked when the car gets identified. Bet dad will feel like total crap about making such a big deal of those stupid gas cans... By the time the car is identified, I'll be long gone; better get my party on good before I go on the down low. God I'm smart and such a good liar...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, procrastinate... How rude, busted by mom at TonE's. God I hate this bi---. Use your head Casey; no biggie. Beg mom to give me one more day (and I'll be long gone in the morning). Geez, mom ain't playing; she really called the cops. Oh well, the cops are dumber than dad and Lee. Been telling mom the kid was at the nanny's, so stick with that part of the story and blame it on the nanny, a kidnapping - brilliant, almost as good as carjack abduction. Stick to the work story too; it's worked so far. Oh, and tell the parents you can't give all the details because it could endanger their lives and you won't do that to them. Hee hee, they'll buy it, suckers. Be kinda fun to watch them suffer while they beg me for information and love me for wanting to protect them at all costs. While everyone's looking for the nanny and feeling sorry for me, I'll hit the road... Wait about a month and then slip out when the heat dies down; say I'm off to find Caylee... Perfect...

Damn, cops are all over this in a hurry. Not buying my story, losers. Now they want me to take them to my office; hey, why not? Once they see I'm willing, they'll believe me, everybody does. Wow, this Yuri dude is an ahole; who does he think is? Can't believe they're arresting me for lying; smile for the videographer (glad I'm wearing my new Target hoodie; my *advertiser censored* look killer, wonder if TonE is watching)...

Well, you know the rest. Out of denial and then preservation, the family starts lying and covering up...

I think it is a fairly simple but extremely twisted case of hate + retaliation + immeasurable selfishness = evil.

Justice is just around the corner sweet Caylee... You are cherished by so many...

Well done.
The truth of the story really is this simple.
Sad.

Casey used the Firefox browser. Deleting a section of the history is as simple as going into "Tools", "Clear Recent History", and then choosing what you want deleted and the timeframe. No computer genius necessary.

I just wanted to point out that in 2008 if ICA was running firefox it would have been Firefox 3.0, which was a version of the browser released june 17th 2008, assuming she or whoever used the computer the day the new version was released opted to update the browser (usually firefox comes up with a box asking you to update and you can click yes or no), if they hadnt updated it then the browser would be 2.0.0.20 or 2.0 which has even more restricted options and functionality. back then you could not selectively delete histories like you can now. i rolled my firefox browser back to 3.0 and checked the deletion options and you can call up a box and then you have to scroll through a list which if you dont delete the history often, could be huge and take a long time to go back to the desired date, especially if its a regularly used computer by more than one person. you then would have to find the items you want to delete and then delete them manually, which to do two weeks worth would take a fair while depending on how much is there. you can however, select more than one thing at once if you know how to. this is completely seperate from the better know tools>clear private data option which is what most people use. in 3.0 you can only delete all or nothing in this option, you cant do it like now - ie/ last 24hours, last 7 days, selected timescale. i am a computer geek, but not a techy :) i also agree, its not rocket science deleting histories, but just wanted to point out that browsers were way way simpler in 2008.

x

o.k. now that we are at this stage of the trial I am going to give my view of what this all means. Ahem, Casey always lied with a little truth thrown in. She thought she was being very clever.That proves how deluded she was at that time. I think that all this talk about computer searches are a red herring. Lots of people search lots of things that are meaningless. Wasn't there a band out about that time called breaking necks, or neck breaking? Do you really think Casey is smart enough to make chloroform? Buy Chloroform or even spell it?
I think she told part of the truth to her lawyer. Yes, Caylee drowned. No George to scream at her. That came from her head. She panicked and did what she did. She was scared to death of her parents and what they would do to her. Cindy didn't help by screaming she was going to send her to jail. Way to get the truth out of her , sure. Don't think so.
Anyway I think that Casey is a hysteric personality. She cannot accept guilt. She is not smart enough to be a sociopath. They have great reality contact. She, obviously , has none. Most sociopath end up as CEO's of companies. Don't see her in that role.
This family is a mess, yes. Murderers, I don't think so. Just a mess

I just wanted to point out that in 2008 if ICA was running firefox it would have been Firefox 3.0, which was a version of the browser released june 17th 2008, assuming she or whoever used the computer the day the new version was released opted to update the browser (usually firefox comes up with a box asking you to update and you can click yes or no), if they hadnt updated it then the browser would be 2.0.0.20 or 2.0 which has even more restricted options and functionality. back then you could not selectively delete histories like you can now. i rolled my firefox browser back to 3.0 and checked the deletion options and you can call up a box and then you have to scroll through a list which if you dont delete the history often, could be huge and take a long time to go back to the desired date, especially if its a regularly used computer by more than one person. you then would have to find the items you want to delete and then delete them manually, which to do two weeks worth would take a fair while depending on how much is there. you can however, select more than one thing at once if you know how to. this is completely seperate from the better know tools>clear private data option which is what most people use. in 3.0 you can only delete all or nothing in this option, you cant do it like now - ie/ last 24hours, last 7 days, selected timescale. i am a computer geek, but not a techy :) i also agree, its not rocket science deleting histories, but just wanted to point out that browsers were way way simpler in 2008.

x

If it was firefox 3.x and up there is also the search function within history. If I type google it shows me all the google searches. If I look up websleuths it shows all the link history for websleuths. If I searched for specific phrases with google search they come up in a nice list by month. As I said before my 7 year old nephew knows how to do all this.

What's missing in my mind is this. If Casey was using the Zanny, the nanny for a year and a half at minimum, how in the world did she find enough info on Zenaida to make her the scapegoat to interject her in the kidnapping story? She couldn't have just happened onto Sawgrass Apts. on the very day Zenaida went there to look at an apartment. Maybe being the daughter of an X-cop, she looked up the name on the internet, got the address and started following this woman around? Any thoughts?

She's not that bright. :) Just look at the lies she told the LE, 90% for no good reason, only to make herself a suspect.

Respectfully, where on earth did you get the idea that "Casey could barely turn a computer on?"

I am also asking that question.

As well as: "If she wasn't very good with computers, how did she learn to fake emails from her pretend workplace (in order to fool friends and family)?"

She is probably of average intelligence. Most sociopaths are.

I think she learned a lot of things about computers, simply by being on them several hours a day when she was supposed to be working.

I don't understand at all why the DF didn't talk more about the drowning theory during trial. Really? It floors me. Opening statements by the DF set up an entirely new swing on a possible scenerio but why didn't they argue that in court? (apparently JB believes what his client says to him). What would the jurors think that not one mention as to the drowning was described?? Is it because they would totally fail at it due to make believe theories?

I'm not sure what else they could have put on that is actual evidence. JA would have objected to anything other than witness testimony from someone who was there or possibly someone who was told about it during a hearsay exception (maybe excited utterance?). There was absolutely nothing to suggest that Caylee drowned except opening statements, and that is not evidence.

BUT THERE'S A QUESTION UN-MENTIONED...

"Are you a chemist?" No. Seriously. Casey - making chloroform? Has anyone seen evidence that Casey would do some real work - reading - REAL reading?!! I mean, yeah, she could do that. Once in her life. And maybe this was it! But making chloroform is STILL a bit o' work. And if she did, I'll bet it was a One Time Only Thing and that ended up being Caylee's last time, too.

I'm not sure how hard it is, and I don't want to know, but she wasn't completely incompetent. Wasn't there testimony about her making brownies while she was out on bond? Maybe she viewed it as a special cooking project.

I am still wondering why her jailhouse penpal letters were not brought up by either side. Primarily DT, but I know the state could have used it too.

I forget, was that excluded for some specific reason?

I think it was too dangerous for both sides and they both decided they didn't need it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back