Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE​

WE HAVE A GUEST FOR TOMORROW NIGHT'S SHOW. THE INCREDIBLE ATLANTA ATTORNEY AND HLN COMMENTATOR HOLLY HUGHES ALONG WITH FLORIDA ATTORNEY RICHARD HORNSBY

No longer is this a wild card show. We have confirmed Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby. Now we have to wait and see if Beth Karas can do the show. Keep your fingers crossed.

Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby! What a great show. The only way it can get better is if Beth joins us

Tonight July 3rd 8 PM Eastern/7 PM Central/6 PM Mountain/5 PM Pacific Websleuths Radio on Blog Talk Radio. Listen Here

Call us at

(7.6.0) 825-0933
or toll free at
(8.7.7.) 665-1565

Hey, I'll be on the show.I don't know I'll say but I can call in.

If there is a verdict, everyone will be busy. Well, I'm sure all of you will have something to say about it so we'll have our say, won't we? LOL

If we have a verdict that quickly, even I could fill up the show with what to say! That will be so fast that I don't even want to think about it! :eek:

:tyou:

I am so glad you will be having the show tomorrow night ! I will be listening because I will be on JURY WATCH from the moment Closing Arguments end, to the Verdict ! :great:

Oh ... I would call ... but you would never get me off the phone ... lol :floorlaugh:

Happy Fourth of July :fireworks:

and

Justice for Caylee !

:fireworks2:

Is the test for the show tonight (07/02)? Had a BLAST on the last test, lol. I don't think I can ever see a couple of members' nics without laughing!

If RH and BK can't make it we should have a poll. I vote AZLawyer and/or Gitana!!!!

Is the test for the show tonight (07/02)? Had a BLAST on the last test, lol. I don't think I can ever see a couple of members' nics without laughing!

Test Show is TONIGHT yes. 11 PM Eastern time. The numbers and such are in the first post on this thread.

Tonight's test show is more like a party with a tape recording running.

How about Rob Dick? He was on one of the morning shows and didn't even get a chance to talk. Tracy talked about KC and then the time was up. I'd love to hear what he saw, in his own words, during the time he was being a bodyguard for KC.

How about Rob Dick? He was on one of the morning shows and didn't even get a chance to talk. Tracy talked about KC and then the time was up. I'd love to hear what he saw, in his own words, during the time he was being a bodyguard for KC.

That's a great idea. I'll try and get him too. But the good news is we have Holly Hughes for sure. So we have someone at least. Hopefully Beth and Richard. I'll try Rob too.

Test Show is TONIGHT yes. 11 PM Eastern time. The numbers and such are in the first post on this thread.

Tonight's test show is more like a party with a tape recording running.

FYI - I got dropped somehow (probably my cell phone's fault) from the last test and queued back in line but could only listen...Hope this helps, if this is one of the problems...

How could there possibly be a verdict tomorrow night? They have to do closing arguments, the judge has to give the jury their instructions. Right there you have a possibility of almost 9 hours of time. And, the jury would render a verdict instantly? Impossible.

How could there possibly be a verdict tomorrow night? They have to do closing arguments, the judge has to give the jury their instructions. Right there you have a possibility of almost 9 hours of time. And, the jury would render a verdict instantly? Impossible.

You're right i.b.nora but stranger things have happened. But it does look good for Beth to join us.

Good News. Richard Hornsby just confirmed so now we have Richard and Holly. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Judge Alex tweeted that he thought each side had asked for 3 hours for closing arguments...so, 6 hours.

I don't think we'll have a verdict tomorrow evening, but it's not impossible. JMHO

Bumpity bump bump

Bumping this thread as a reminder the show is tonight at 8 PM Eastern/7PM Central/6 PM Mountain/5 PM Pacific.

Holly Hughes, Richard Hornsby, and with any luck Beth Karas will be our guests tonight.

Here is the link to listen live:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...uths-radio-and-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial

and the numbers to call in.
(7.6.0) 825-0933
or toll free at
(8.7.7.) 665-1565

You can call in and just listen if you are not by a computer. That's one of the very cool things about Blog Talk. You can always listen as long as you have a computer or a phone.

Getting ready to go on the air in less than an hour.

Once we are at Blog Talk Radio from your link,do we have to sign in to hear it?
I don't want to miss anything : )

Once we are at Blog Talk Radio from your link,do we have to sign in to hear it?
I don't want to miss anything : )

If you have called in, you will be able to hear it on the phone. :)

It's best if you're calling in not to have the sound on your computer because you can create feedback.

I'm going to be screening calls for the first time tonight, so I won't be here on the board this time.

Enjoy! :grouphug:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members