Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

I'm so confused!

GA SAID under oath, a few times at that, that ICA and Caley left close to the time of his favorite cooking show! Close to noonish.

NOW we see/hear another version of the fight AND that ICA and daughter were both gone by the time anyone in the household got up that day? Or did I confuse my dates again?

Why now? Why do they all come out of hiding? They should have been all over so they could be deposed and questioned. Or are we looking at another hearsay issue?

Geesh
Hi Darkprincess65 :seeya:
This was discussed a lot over the last 3 years and isn't really new. IIRC Lee told someone (JG?) about the fight and we knew about ICA stealing from Shirley Pleasea.
There are several old threads here that can shed some light. "Theories on what happened to Caylee "and "Where do you think Caylee died" have some of this info discussed.
This case was ever evolving right up until yesterday. Hard to keep it all straight, for me ,anyway !

Pam Paugh was JonBenet Ramsey's eccentric maiden aunt. Still is, for that matter. Patsy's younger sister.. The only one of the 3 Paugh sisters who wasn't a Miss West Virginia in the Miss America pageant.
She was a loose- mouthed cannon.. She and HER mother, JonBenet's grandmother who died around 2-3 years after JonBenet. We have many interesting and thought-provoking sound bytes from the Paughs.

So now we have the Plesea side of little Caylee's family finally speaking out about this, that and the other thing for money, also. Makes ms so SICK!!! AND MAD!!!

Was the adopted male cousin of Casey's mentioned in the first post perhaps living in Ohio in Nov. 2004?
I'm adopted into my family also, and a male cousin I always thought was a great guy ( much older than me) once asked me to go to a hotel with him. I couldn't get over the shock. Never spoke to him again.
Just to say that SOME people apparently do not consider adopted family members to be " off limits" sexually.
Also to say that it is so sad that this " former aunt" Pam will make money off Caylee's death just like the other aunt, Pam Paugh, did with her many " excited ( and crazy) utterances" to the press about darling little JonBenet after her death!!! She didn't earn the nickname of CAP for nothing!! :banghead:

someone speculated Caylee's father was a cousin from Ohio!
WONDER IF THIS IS HIM?
Especially if Rick disowned him. he is 4 years older than ICA.
I wouldn't put it past her to come on to a cousin with no biological link...
i also read police DO know who the father is and wont be releasing it.

I'm beginning to think this is one big family fued.
wonder when Rick disowned him...

I am sorry I missed an appearance on Nancy Grace's show by Pam Plesea? I have spent a few hours today trying to determine if that Tommy Garrett article was real or fabricated?

I pretty much determined that it was mostly fabricated from readily available material from the last three years regarding this case. So, I just don't know what to say if Pam really did show up on TV tonight. I was pretty sure he hadn't actually talked with her.

I figured the article was a PR vehicle to promote the Kathleen McKenna 'book' of fiction that is currently being written and is expected to publish probably the second the trial is over, if not before. Gotta capture those $$$ while the capturing is hot.

Anyhow, I guess I will try to catch a repeat of Nancy's show, because I would like to see what this Pam Plesea has to say on it.

ICA stole from her Grandmother before this incident...

Thanks. I've always wondered how ICA pretended to have a job that produced no income for 2 years! How the heck do you do that? Didn't Cindy or George ask her if she filed a tax return? How do you buy gas and clothes for work with no job?

Thanks. I've always wondered how ICA pretended to have a job that produced no income for 2 years! How the heck do you do that? Didn't Cindy or George ask her if she filed a tax return? How do you buy gas and clothes for work with no job?

I've always wondered if Cindy didn't ever try to call Casey at work? My mother used to call me at work fairly often when my daughter was 2 to 3 years old. But then, my mother knew every single person who babysat for my daughter and had met them at least once over time just because she sometimes picked up my daughter for me when I had to work late. I just don't see how Cindy could believe that this "nanny" was real.

BTW non-professional middle class people have babysitters and not nannies. The first time I heard "nanny" I laughed because the whole thing was so pretentious and ridiculous...putting on the dog as my grandma used to say. But this sort of choice of words just shows how narcissistic both Casey and Cindy are.

We will see I guess.
CA stating she heard the girls sleeping through ther door
never sat right with me.
It was like CA felt the need to prove Caylee was alive that morning.
Ga says he saw her but many of us don't believe he did.

So is PP saying they are ALL lying about what happened ther night of the 15th?
or just GA and CA? not Lee?
makes me think Caylee drowned in the pool during a major family fued when no one was watching her.
or was a victim due to it. - which the family violence act woud present a major problem for all involved.
maybe it will all come out someday
that house was a pressure cooker
IMO

There's also a chat that ICA was engaged in on the Anthony home computer, that started at 7:55 the morning of the 16th. In my mind, that and the phone pings proves she was home during the night of the 15th/morning of the 16th.

WONDER IF THIS IS HIM?

'scuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor

i think you may have nailed it here. :eek:

'scuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor

i think you may have nailed it here. :eek:

which is why he is not involved in the child's life
he's a cousin (not by blood) and adopted
I can totally see this from CA!
national Enquirer should offer him thousands to tell his story! -if true
and the fact that he has not done this speaks volumes!

he supposedly WAS in town for Thanksgiving that year and he and ICA did go out partying...
wish we could scare up a pic from 11/04 lol
moo

Here's what Uncle Rick had to say to his sister Cindy when Caylee first went missing.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_36.htm

I think Uncle Rick asked what so many of us wanted to know, and felt the same way too.

Was there anyone in this <unusual world> of ICA that was actually there for Caylee?

And this so called book? More blood money, eh?

Like I said in another post - this is one twisted science experiement if you ask me!

MOO

Mel

WONDER IF THIS IS HIM?

"i also read police DO know who the father is and wont be releasing it."

Do you by any chance happen to have a link to the article you read that says the police DO know who the father is?

That is a 'fact' that I know I have overlooked. Would like to read about it. Thanks. — i.b.

I've always wondered if Cindy didn't ever try to call Casey at work? My mother used to call me at work fairly often when my daughter was 2 to 3 years old. But then, my mother knew every single person who babysat for my daughter and had met them at least once over time just because she sometimes picked up my daughter for me when I had to work late. I just don't see how Cindy could believe that this "nanny" was real.

BTW non-professional middle class people have babysitters and not nannies. The first time I heard "nanny" I laughed because the whole thing was so pretentious and ridiculous...putting on the dog as my grandma used to say. But this sort of choice of words just shows how narcissistic both Casey and Cindy are.

Just a saying -- when my in-laws flew over from the UK, guess who they wanted to meet? My babysitter! They wanted to meet who was taking care of their precious grandson when he was 14 months old.

You betcha, we went over for dinner, and had a lovely chat. There was no imaginary nanny!

I just can't get past the fact that Cindy never inquired where her grandaughter was during the day that ICA was at Universal <roll eyes>.

Maybe I just live in a different world....

MOO

Mel

ETA: we don't call sitter's nannies either. They are baby-sitters. If someone has a nanny, that person comes into your home during the day or is a live-in. Good night - my ex-boss had a daytime nanny while mommy stayed at home at the same time. I could never figure that one out!

<snip>
makes me think Caylee drowned in the pool during a major family fued when no one was watching her.
or was a victim due to it. - which the family violence act woud present a major problem for all involved.
maybe it will all come out someday
that house was a pressure cooker
IMO

I have to disagree. As much as I loathe CA right now, she did NOT know what happened to Caylee on July 15th (?) when she was driving around with KC, trying to get KC to take her to Caylee. Her panic sounded real and true to me.

But it wasn't log after that, that she went into coverup mode.

"i also read police DO know who the father is and wont be releasing it."

Do you by any chance happen to have a link to the article you read that says the police DO know who the father is?

That is a 'fact' that I know I have overlooked. Would like to read about it. Thanks. — i.b.

This is all I have:
the "silence is golden" kinda thing..
Lee stated he knew who it was.
Dr Baden, a medical examiner and LKB husband... (on Geraldo soooo... not too credible)stated LE knew but it would not be released. defense team may have been told as well.
ICA said she had not seen the parents since she was little-, Rick divorced Pam - not sure when
could be the adopted cousin is the daddy LE checked it out and it has since been left to speculation
moo

The silence from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office indicates that the police may, in fact, already know the identity of the slain toddler’s father. Perhaps this information is part and parcel of the prosecution’s case. If not, one has to wonder why the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father is a clue that Orange County detectives do not choose to pursue
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t2400-where-is-caylee-anthonys-father

I have to disagree. As much as I loathe CA right now, she did NOT know what happened to Caylee on July 15th (?) when she was driving around with KC, trying to get KC to take her to Caylee. Her panic sounded real and true to me.

But it wasn't log after that, that she went into coverup mode.

if LE doesn't persue it then I'll know I'm wrong.
until then i'll speculate.

which is why he is not involved in the child's life
he's a cousin (not by blood) and adopted
I can totally see this from CA!
national Enquirer should offer him thousands to tell his story! -if true
and the fact that he has not done this speaks volumes!

he supposedly WAS in town for Thanksgiving that year and he and ICA did go out partying...
wish we could scare up a pic from 11/04 lol
moo

Wow, if this is true, would explain a lot. It would explain why the A's didn't seem that interested (from their interviews) in who the father of Caylee was, bc they knew and didn't 'want to know' so pretended he didn't exist. I know if my teenage daughter turned out pg I WOULD find out who the father was AS I AM CERTAIN CA did as well. I hope Rick disowning his son was not about ICA as Rick should know better, it was likely ICA that came onto the son knowing she was not on birth control to start a family feud for the drama of it by saying she was raped or something. I will be interested in finding out who Caylee's father is because there is NO WAY that CA does not know who he is. As a mother myself there would be no stone unturned, until I found out who my Grandchild's other parent was. If the father was ANYONE else the A's would have gone after $$ or named a name, what is the big secret if its not the cousin? I refuse to believe a woman as 'controlling' as CA is would not have checked her daughter's Facebook, my space, emails, texts, or cell phone records for October thru December of 2004 and found out who the daddy was, and Caylee was NOT premature at 7+ lbs so with an August delivery ICA got pg around Thanksgiving of 2004. I am convinced the A's know who the father is and its soo embarrassing (to them) they would rather no one know about it. Maybe CA showed up to Rick's wedding with the visibly pg ICA to show him what his son had done unless she really didn't know at that point, which is ... beyond me.

There's also a chat that ICA was engaged in on the Anthony home computer, that started at 7:55 the morning of the 16th. In my mind, that and the phone pings proves she was home during the night of the 15th/morning of the 16th.
And, if the alleged confrontation with Cindy did happen the night before, Casey was probably still fuming and exacting her revenge. So sad.

CA told M Furman about the fight. He reported it to LE. Lee told JG there was a choking fight. I think KC went in her room and locked it. Did she take Caylee with her? CA said she heard them breathing through the door on the 16th. I don't think GA saw Caylee on the 16th. Just heard Pam P on NG. The things she said are things we already know, the stolen money and the fight. Pam did not say KC left after the fight.

BBM: I agree ... this is what I believe happened as well.

I believe that ICA put the duct tape on Caylee to keep her quiet immediately AFTER THE FIGHT between Cindy and Casey on Father's Day ... and ICA "stormed out" of the house with Caylee ...

I can just imagine ICA making "threats" and "screaming" at Cindy and poor little Caylee having to watch these two "battle it out" !

I am still "puzzled" though as to WHY the SA did not call Mrs. Pleasa to the stand ... I know she did not "witness" the fight between ICA and CA ... but I think her testimony would have been more "honest" than anyone else in the family since ICA was stealing her husband's money out of his retirement home account.

While I understand the SA does NOT have to prove "motive", I think the Jury needed to know something about the "volatile" mother/daughter relationship ... and that ICA and CA had a "fight" on Father's Day -- the LAST DAY Caylee was seen ALIVE !

MOO MOO MOO

On the above quote in bold, I'm wondering if you and Whisperer believe this to be the same duct tape found on the skull at the discovery site. IIRC, that duct tape was in three strips, each 6-9 inches in length, attached to Caylee's hair.

I assume this tape would have been placed very tightly onto Caylee's face, and was likely meant to be a permanent fixture.

Do you believe the duct tape you cited to keep Caylee quiet was installed prior to the final taping found in the wooded area?

:waitasec::coffeews::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back