Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

someone speculated Caylee's father was a cousin from Ohio!
WONDER IF THIS IS HIM?
Especially if Rick disowned him. he is 4 years older than ICA.
I wouldn't put it past her to come on to a cousin with no biological link...
i also read police DO know who the father is and wont be releasing it.

I'm beginning to think this is one big family fued.
wonder when Rick disowned him...

Interesting also is that Rick had to be the one to tell the parents their daughter was pg...and showing! :waitasec:

Folks, none of this information is new. Law enforcement knew all about all of this from very early on. What isn't known is EXACTLY what happened when. Only Casey knows.

This is all I have:
the "silence is golden" kinda thing..
Lee stated he knew who it was.
Dr Baden, a medical examiner and LKB husband... (on Geraldo soooo... not too credible)stated LE knew but it would not be released. defense team may have been told as well.
ICA said she had not seen the parents since she was little-, Rick divorced Pam - not sure when
could be the adopted cousin is the daddy LE checked it out and it has since been left to speculation
moo

The silence from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office indicates that the police may, in fact, already know the identity of the slain toddler’s father. Perhaps this information is part and parcel of the prosecution’s case. If not, one has to wonder why the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father is a clue that Orange County detectives do not choose to pursue
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t2400-where-is-caylee-anthonys-father

I'm sorry but having sex with an adoptive cousin isn't that big of a deal that everyone would go in cover up mode. Ever heard the saying "kissing cousins"?

I'm sorry but having sex with an adoptive cousin isn't that big of a deal that everyone would go in cover up mode. Ever heard the saying "kissing cousins"?

Exactly, but as PP said CA was a little rude to her about him being adopted and most people wouldn't do that either.
Heck she was in protective mode with a deceased father too.
bottom line it's no one's business. CA doesn't want anyone to know.
never has and Casey doesn't either
moo

looks like Rick did disown his son!

now I really want to know more

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won’t do Greta.
call his father he did not wrestle his dad thru a glass window. She did not steal dad’s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them. There is no case against Casey, DNA does not take 31 days to get back they have nothing. I did not ask you to get involved. You think you know everything. Mom got confused when you went thru your divorce and took Pam’s side until I convinced her there are always 2 sides. People should not judge what they do not know. The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry @ss all the way to hell, because that is where you are headed. Stay out of my life. You did not ruin your son’s life, he is a wonderful young man. Thank god you disowned him he did better of without you. You have no family loyalty, or faith, what a waste of a human existence. I did not want to stoop to our low life level but I’m calling it as I see it. Again I feel sorry for Robin, she is a nice woman. I have only 2 brothers.
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/rick-plesea-and-cindys-emails/

Did I miss something early on? Whose DNA were they testing? Where did they find it?

I feel for Pam P. It doesn't appear that she has any ulterior motive for speaking out now or we would have heard from her sooner. I think she was blindsided by the unexpected online article of her speaking with these authors she'd been working with, if I'm understanding correctly. She is in an awkward position, as she has a positive relationship with her former MIL to protect and maintain, and appears to want to keep peace within the family by not speaking out of place. I applaud her for speaking out, though I do wish she'd gone to LE sooner, and perhaps she had. I continue to be fascinated by the dynamics within this family, in an attempt to understand how these sorts of personalities (socipathic) come to be. I hope we hear more from her, and other family members after trial comes to closure. I also was most interested in Rick P's perceptions, which he shared freely online. I also would welcome a book by LDB, JA, HHJP, or Yuri Melich. I'm certain there is much behind the scenes we don't know, and may never hear.

My brain is in trial overload. Can someone remind me if LA was asked about the fight on the stand?

TIA :tyou:

So, did Casey carry duck tape in her car when she left around noon on the 16th June?????

Cause something happen in her car between 1 and 3pm or back at the house or after she left the house in the after noon.

What is the best guess on the 16th?
IMO the flurry off phone calls on the 16th to CA were in an attempt to find out how far she was from home. I believe the calls started around 4:00 and CA usually left work around that time.

That child was killed in the family home and she was trying to see how much time she still had to finish disposing of everything before someone got home-that's why she was burning the phone up. Makes me also wonder what really happened on June 16th.

My brain is in trial overload. Can someone remind me if LA was asked about the fight on the stand?

TIA :tyou:

I don't believe he was, but then my brain is pretty much in overload as well so you might want to take that with a grain of salt. :crazy:

Did I miss something early on? Whose DNA were they testing? Where did they find it?

well Rick sure seemed to know who's DNA they took!
this was his response to her.

The FBI and the forensic labs are taking their time and doing this right. That evidence is NOT in yet. You are in for a huge surprise

edited to say that I'm catching up on this thread chronologically and now came to the post about letting the theory go so I will too. :innocent:

Okay...but something is smelling fishy.

Watched NG tonight and heard the call in from Pam Plesea. Pam was very upset that this news story of her interview hit the web and she said she wanted to "set the record straight".

What caught my ear was when she stated (as an excuse imo) that when she gave this interview, she was "under the understanding that I was speaking with someone FROM THE PROSECUTION!!!"

And now this "interview" comes out in an article that ALSO touts this "new FICTIONAL BOOK????

Did an "author" contact her and mislead her into believing she was talking to someone from the prosecution?

And did anyone else notice that this self publishing company is out of Sydney AUSTRALIA....???

The SAME PLACE that hosted the "Tot Mom" play...(also fictional)...

And do you recall the interviews at the time that the director had plans for a future project involving the story...interesting that the article states a book is about to be released, and the screenplay is currently being written...

Hmmm....:waitasec:

Those damn Ozzies! LOL

Tot mom wasn't really fictional. I was there. The script was ready made by NG transcripts, the real 911 calls etc.

Snips

A theatregoer who neglected this factual background in the programme and presumed Tot Mom was a work of fiction might find Nancy Grace's lines ....

The success of Soderbergh's strange experiment in readymade scripting...

BTW- the director of Tot Mom (Steven Soderbergh) is from the US.
If you want to keep up to date with his productions, here's his page....

http://www.stevensoderbergh.net/

Oooooh, excellent point! Thank you for posting this. The pings I figured could be from Lee's or another nearby parking location, but that photobucket upload pretty much nails KC to the house at 9:45 am. Maybe the story timeline is messed up a bit from the Aunt and Shirley, and the fight happened on the 9th?

Why does it nail Casey to the house? We know she was dragging around a laptop, and laptops can find connections anywhere. She didn't have to be home to upload to her MySpace. I do all sorts of things online with my trusty laptop when I'm traveling around the country.

This theory of yours fits a lot of pieces together for me. "Don't worry I didn't tell them anything." would cover this scenario. It's kind of the mortar that smushes all the bricks together. I wish there was any way to know for sure but I don't think we ever will.

It sure is fitting a lot of pieces together for me as well....

Such as the mystery that has kept me perplexed as to why Lee and George both suddenly moved out of the house two months after Caylee was born (about the time the DNA/Grund test results would have come in....)

I know it was claimed that Cindy threw George out of the house and contemplated divorce during this time after learning about his supposed gambling issues....

Problem with that is.....Cindy did NOT file for divorce....GEORGE DID....and it has been well established that Cindy was the breadwinner, the controller of money, and the only one in the household with a continuous source of income...

Yet George files for divorce???

(Unless of course, George was FURIOUS to learn of the parentage of Caylee and even more furious at his wife's insistence that they keep this "family secret" secret instead of supporting his irate anger at her family?

May also explain why Casey suddenly decided to join her parents in Myrtle Beach for Rick's wedding...

No surprise... Yet another shameless gold digger surfaces to profit off the blood of poor Caylee. Disgusting!

Okay...but something is smelling fishy.

Watched NG tonight and heard the call in from Pam Plesea. Pam was very upset that this news story of her interview hit the web and she said she wanted to "set the record straight".

What caught my ear was when she stated (as an excuse imo) that when she gave this interview, she was "under the understanding that I was speaking with someone FROM THE PROSECUTION!!!"

And now this "interview" comes out in an article that ALSO touts this "new FICTIONAL BOOK????

Did an "author" contact her and mislead her into believing she was talking to someone from the prosecution?

And did anyone else notice that this self publishing company is out of Sydney AUSTRALIA....???

The SAME PLACE that hosted the "Tot Mom" play...(also fictional)...

And do you recall the interviews at the time that the director had plans for a future project involving the story...interesting that the article states a book is about to be released, and the screenplay is currently being written...

Hmmm....:waitasec:

Ahh Steven Soderbergh would never have to resort to vanity publishing. Not related.

I think it's becoming clearer the people behind this fictional work have absolutely ZERO scruples when it comes to marketing. They are out to cash in on this circus at ANY cost.

:sick:

It sure is fitting a lot of pieces together for me as well....

Such as the mystery that has kept me perplexed as to why Lee and George both suddenly moved out of the house two months after Caylee was born (about the time the DNA/Grund test results would have come in....)

I know it was claimed that Cindy threw George out of the house and contemplated divorce during this time after learning about his supposed gambling issues....

Problem with that is.....Cindy did NOT file for divorce....GEORGE DID....and it has been well established that Cindy was the breadwinner, the controller of money, and the only one in the household with a continuous source of income...

Yet George files for divorce???

(Unless of course, George was FURIOUS to learn of the parentage of Caylee and even more furious at his wife's insistence that they keep this "family secret" secret instead of supporting his irate anger at her family?

May also explain why Casey suddenly decided to join her parents in Myrtle Beach for Rick's wedding...

Ahh you quoted the post I felt so guilty about leaving BUT since you're a moderator I guess I can relax. :innocent:

Wow these pieces are even more mesmerizing. For me - this has a lot of "stick" in the spaghetti-throwing-parentage-rodeo.

Exactly, but as PP said CA was a little rude to her about him being adopted and most people wouldn't do that either.
Heck she was in protective mode with a deceased father too.
bottom line it's no one's business. CA doesn't want anyone to know.
never has and Casey doesn't either
moo

I guess a big question that still remains is, does the father know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back