2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or are the pics of the people who didn't smell are bigger than the ppl who did?

If JB was smart he would not mention the proven liar, Cindy. Sweep. sweep. under the rug.

This is very....3rd grade Show and Tell......

JB, there is no such thing as a "police towyard." Police departments utilize the city towyards just like any other towing agency. He's trying to make it sound like the towyard manager is in cahoots with or part of the police department.

InSession In Session
Linda Drane Burdick sits passively listening to #JoseBaez. Ashton is more expressive, shaking his head occasionally. #closingarguments

JB...Not ICA...blah...blah, It's GA...blah...blah...All of the SA witnesses lie...blah...blah...We have to endure this for how long? If I were on the jury I'd have a headache...wait a minute...I do have a headache.

What a complete waste of time. JB will never convince that jury that there was not a body in that car. Get on with it, already. You are burning daylight.

I wanted JB to at least do ok with this but it's so full of holes at this point that I'm not commenting anymore because it's just making me mad.

Baez resorting to insults because HE HAS NOTHING ELSE.

#desperate
#grasping for straws
#pathetic

Are the big magnet people going to impeach the felt cutout people

O.K. JB already has me confused and ready for a nap. WoW he is a bit boring! I think the jury is probably thinking about what the dessert lady is bringing today.

JB is leaving out the fact that forensics took the car.

I just hope the jury doesn't commit mass suicide before he sits down.

Did I just see J. Jones holding a koolaid pitcher and glasses? :crazy:

omg ... Jose, this is a Courtroom .. this is NOT "Romper Room" ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Collage" of photos of witnesses who "smelled" what ?

This is totally INACCURATE ...

Oh Jose ... You forgot the "Cadaever Dogs" Photos ...

:floorlaugh:

Why didn't George wrap his special gas can in black plastic and duct tape and throw it in the swamp?

On the side that shows who smelled the car, there needs to be a pic of KC and Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike