2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought every damn thing YOU said was a joke Jose. It wasn't a joke when you had Cindy on there testifying to the searches, was it? God, I can't stand this man!

And his stand-up routine continues. Hope we all can live through it.

Again with the "not a chemist" nonsense! "I'd like to be a race-car driver." Well Jose, maybe you should have done that instead of trying to be a lawyer. MOO.

Disney have an opening at Kiddie Land for JB to take up the sport.

Casey looks bored silly with Baez just like I am. Is he making much sense at all?

Cleaning products? Like to clean decomp stains out of a trunk? Gee... maybe that's what happened to the stain. If only we had heard about someone cleaning the trunk, everything would be coming together for me.

Oh wait... ;)

How can JB defame and accuse all these people of being liars or purposefully evasive?

BREAKING NEWS: A Research Lab does research!

:giggle:

Good God... if u believe JB.. everyone is on the take. WTH? He's making a mockery of the entire justice system....

JB: "Well, the air is the air."
Write that down, folks. Ya heard it here first.

Wonder if JB's favorite subject in school was chemistry-it certainly was not law!

Here's to huge raises and long vacations for JA & LDB. They've well earned both. Oh and HHJP too.

And a huge milkshake for me right now, who is feeling an overwhelming urge to stress eat. Oy.

The air is the air.

Now that's a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members