2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you this is the BS he has been spewing to ICA for three years. He has a personal ax to grind.

If my mom was here she'd tell me to go wash my mouth. I've refered to JB to anything but his name. He's talking nonsense, twisting everything around, is he forreal!? Can't even freaking write "iron" and he wants to make someone else look stupid.

Everyone was hired by the State JB because you blew the 250K. The State paid the whole bill.

Actually, I think JB has hit his stride and is doing a pretty good job. I know I don't believe him, but that's because I have been here so long. I am sure he is making an impact on the jury. I'm not worried because I know the State will clean this all up in rebuttal.

(this is directed to JB - not you :)) And it was Hunington that didn't know anything!

Salem
I don't. All I hear are ad homs. Either way, I'm sure you're right the State will clean up.

I'd enjoy knowing how much red bull JB consumed during the lunch break.

JB is not only attacking the state, but he's also attacking the veracity of the state's witnesses - personal attacks against the witnesses, insinuating that there was a bias on the part of the state witnesses.

I understand attacking the evidence is all he can do but listening to this for a couple of hours will bore the jurors to death. Attacking the state like a jealous 4th grader won't help his cause either.

"Just qualitative analysis" reveals just how little Baez knows about research.

The DT was too lazy and/or couldn't get their own witnesses, so we took the SA's, so you should believe us (whatev)

objection 3 for disobeying court order...overruled at this time

What was LDB objecting to???

Actually, I think JB has hit his stride and is doing a pretty good job. I know I don't believe him, but that's because I have been here so long. I am sure he is making an impact on the jury. I'm not worried because I know the State will clean this all up in rebuttal.

(this is directed to JB - not you :)) And it was Hunington that didn't know anything!

Salem

All he is doing is spouting his misrepresentations of the evidence. None of his points are valid. The jury will remember this. imo :seeya:

Oh good grief. Pool time....but I am NOT an olympic swimmer. I'll have to watch later so I can fast forward some!

I wonder if JA really was making faces during the first part of JB's endless lecture? Anybody have a JA cam? But it's okay for JB to disparage the state by calling their claims a "fantasy."

JB's closing is just reminding me of the same style of incredible, embellishments (read: lies) and confusion causing like we've heard from ICA and CA.

JB sounds angry and appealing to the jury's emotions trying to get them angry at the prosecution too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong