2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were not called, JB, because SA KNEW you would call them and they would cross them, give me a break, he's so fake and as big a liar as his client.

These people were hidden from the jury? What the heck is he saying? They were all on the witness stand where he could question them.

Why were the pictures from the 31 days hidden from the jury? Why were the IM logs hidden from the jury? I could go on. . .

Lack of straight forwardness??? Did I just hear him say that??? Surely he's talking about himself!!

Air is air. lol That's right up there with when asked the relevence the other day about something he said, 'Because I think it's relevent."

But, JB, when will your truth surface? Both sides rested!

I think JB accusing every one of the prosecution's witnesses of deception is a huge mistake. If he chose one or two it may have been believable but to accuse almost every witness is not plausible.

@MagpieFromHinky
Pamela Poor Ashton. He must chew portions of his tongue off

Jean C. said the Jury likes JB. They always return his good morning greeting with a big smile. Nejame disagreed.

Jean C. has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. She wants an exclusive with Baez after this trial so badly that she has thrown her credibility out the window.

She forgot that this case will end some day, and a lot of people won't listen to her anymore because she's been so biased throughout her coverage of this case.

When the truth surfaces it hurts a lot more than a single lie.

Guess that explains why he got CA to lie on the stand.

I can not wait for JB to be done with this crap! And I wonder if the jury is thinking the same thing?

Can't wait to hear how great Geraldo, LKB, JB and Weintraub think JB did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth