2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this normal? Do Defense attorneys do closing arguments like this?

Pfft, everyone has it out for KC, and Baez.

now Baez wants ICA rewarded because she was sucessful in keeping her secret where Caylee was until there was nothing left of her. ICA wasnt crying then as the little body was decomposing.

back to the conspiracy theory...now at the ME office

Dr Spitz.....hahahahahahahaha

JB has to correct himself often because he is so used to just saying last names. He seems to be trying to be respectful and saying Mr. Dr. etc today. But, the constant correcting somehow leaves me with the impression that he's just used to be disrespectful.

Scrolling quickly through, saw someone mentioned Red Bull, JB does seem to have more energy than he did before lunch, I guess he is all jacked-up on Red Bull for this afternoon portion. Hope he doesn't get the sugar crash soon. IMO.

I LOVED THIS PART:

He puts Dr G's three main reasons for homicide up. So he reminds the jury of them, and he says " The man on the street could tell you that without even being a doctor,"

THAT's RIGHT BAEZ. All it takes is COMMON SENSE to tell us it was homicide.

Wow, the entire world, nay, the entire universe (!) is out to get Casey.

"they can say all they want" ....sounds like my kid's arguements

I would never play poker with any of these jurors. Not a single reaction to these #closingarguments from any of them.
by stevehelling via twitter at 2:56 PM

What could that indicate? Are they buying JB's Velveeta?

Oh, no he didn't bring up Dr. Werner "I broke it?" Spitz up...

I am sick to type this... JB is doing a good job. This is the best he has ever done. We know most of it is smoke and mirrors but the jury doesn't have all our info. He has planted doubt, the DP is off the table. Just hope they give her enough time to feel justice is served. :(

Dr Spitz said someone took the skull home and put the tape on and returned it later

websleuths Tricia Griffith

Guys, Baez is doing pretty darn good. Could be a hung jury. Really could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members