2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV is saying JA was laughing...why does JA keep making faces and gestures after he was warned?
He needs to stop. Now. The jurors may see that and I'm sure they'll dislike it. I sure as heck would.

Before I left I heard Bill S. say that he didn't think there would be more than 5 objections by the state during JB's summation. Was he right or was he wrong?

WTH why are we going to the stupid bird. . .it's just a sidebar!

Something tells me Ashton and Baez will never will be going out for a few drinks after this trial is over. They really, really cannot stand each other.

Ashton should have reeled it in but..... goshdarnit, I can understand. I am ready to drink myself into a stupor since Baez got up there and Mason hasn't even gotten up to the podium yet. :bang:

WFTV is saying JA was laughing...why does JA keep making faces and gestures after he was warned?

I actually think JA suffers from some type of condition that causes facial tics. I have seen it several times earlier in the trial, and it seems involuntary.

JVM says she has never seen such a level of vitriol in closing statements.

JB is out of hand here he has broken so many rules in what the judge put out there

HLN says that the judge jumped out of his seat before the objection was even heard and said sustained. Mark Nejame is saying this could be grounds for contempt.

Judge just took them back to chambers...jury is out of the court room...OMG

JB: This laughing guy here.
JA: Objection!
JBP: Sustained! Approach!

LOL

I missed it!!!!! PLEASE for the love of Pete someone tell me what happened!

I thought I noticed Ashton laughing during the opening statement. Did anyone else think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4