2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably a special break

ooooh however wanted a pic of GR in court he was just in hallway shot

maybe reporting the gas can was a passive/aggressive thing because he was just sick of her stealing.....or maybe he didn’t like someone in his backyard stealing things
The shed was busted open and ICA was supposedly out of town so I can see why he would call police. hope LDB states that to end the gas can nonsense

There's no shortage of OCD in that family, IMO.

Some people are just pretty detailed with their stuff. I am and I acknowledge it is a bit of OCD. I know the condition of any of my things I own - I notice everything. I don't see what the big deal is that the guy knows his cans were returned to him a different way - esp since missing the plug/cap affects the way a gas can is used. It's not like he is squawking about a scratch on the can.

maybe reporting the gas can was a passive/aggressive thing because he was just sick of her stealing.....or maybe he didn’t like someone in his backyard stealing things

I thought he actually reported the break in of his shed - the gas cans were the only thing missing...

Tense moment. "This laughing guy right here..." JB should have just addressed that with the judge. The case deserves more than JB's antics and the state's smirk.

I agree with you, it's on both sides. It's hard not to be human in court but even then.........

Oh wow, even Schaeffer says JA shouldnt have been smiling, but also what Baez said was way out of like about "this laughing man"

Is this how he gets his MISTRIAL...furious here....

How could anyone sit through that diatribe and not laugh...or cry? :laughcry:
I hope HHJP gives JA a break.

Wait--so now GA put the duct tape on there...I thought Kronk did that...did I miss something where GA gave the tape to Kronk? Oh yeah, they didn't bother to talk about any of those GINORMOUS wholes in their defense...

paint me disgusted

I can't make any sense out of what he's saying ... there's no coherent thread.

Shows you how little Baez actually cares about helping Casey. He would have called a sidebar and discussed his issue in private if he did. What a .......... .........

Perhaps to prove that George is a liar, and that he's the only person that had access to the duct tape.

Who locks their duct tape away? In most households anyone can use the tape (of any sort) right?

HOLD UP! They had door knob safety things on their doors. If Caylee woke up before everyone else, she couldn't get out of her room. Am I remembering & seeing the pics of the white knob covers incorrectly?

My sliding patio doors don't have knobs.

JA screwed up there big time. HUGE screw up, and as painful as it is for me to say JB played it perfectly.

WOW - ID DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING

jb totally lost it and called JA that laughing guy!!

Thanks so much, I had just gotten up for a dip in the pool and had no idea what this was all about.

Ashton is FUMING! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member