2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just watched the replay 3 times and if JA was laughing, I couldn't see it.

His hand was over his mouth, I didn't see any laughing.
Where did you watch this? I had to stop watching Baez right before this happened.

I dearly wish Mark N would tweet. I respect his insight, and want to know what HE thinks will happen.

Wow - LDB & Cheney Mason must be fed up to their ears with JB & JA - LDB looks like she could bite nails in half. JA really instigated this though, IMO.
JB should not have said it in open court. JA has not done that to JB, with all his drama.

Well I was so befuddled by Baez-speak that I went and cleaned out and changed 3 litter boxes before this brou-ha-ha.

Was Baez getting anywhere close to either making a point, any point or wrapping it up?

no, sadly, he has no point. no case either.

JVM saying why is the defense questioning this further when the state is willing to take the judge at his word (i.e., what he saw.) This is holding up the trial.

Jose was PROVOKING Mr. Ashton ...

He has been PROVOKING JA since this Trial started ...

MOO MOO MOO !

And children, don't eat the paste or color on the walls with the crayons.

Unless they have a camera set on the Prosecution at all times, the wftv tape I saw showed JB then JA then back to JB when he yelled the laughing man crap. So I have no idea what JA's face looked like when JB said it. The camera wasn't on him then.

I have been watching trials since 1992 and I have never seen anything like this!

I think he'll fine Ashton,maybe even contempt.
If he declares a mistrial I'm done. I can't do this again: (

Well...one thing is for sure...HHJP will have to enforce these rules from here out; regardless of how trivial the violation(s) might appear. IMO

Not for nuttin but can HHJP please review ICA's commentary THE ENTIRE TRIAL!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993