2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hung jury. everyone will say this was a win for the defense. The evidence was not very conclusive which hurts. Did KC commit the perfect murder?

Court observers say that the jurors seem to like Baez. Take notes when he talks. No notes when prosecutor talks. Maybe they will acquit her??? Funny how most of the rest of the general public thinks she is guilty tho.
No way the jury is hung unless there is a nut on there, IMO. The best the defense can hope for is aggravated manslaughter.

JB: man that finds the body (RK) was never called by the State
LDB: objection
HJBP: sustained

Okay, I'm breaking out the tequila!
Tequila.jpg

Kronk knew where she was, and "had control of that" for four months? WTH does that mean?

Violation, should've been. He is not suppose to allude to their own imaginary defense and hold the State to disproving what lacks evidence. Right?

Is CM really going to speak after JB???

The defense TEAM as a whole were given 4 hours for this. I'm not sure who I think is worse, JB or CM, I'm just hoping the 4 hours is up soon...:crazy::crazy:

anyone know how much longer they get.....I lost track

Someone posted a tweet during lunch that JB said the judge is giving him as much time as needed, so longer than 4 hours.

That post was during the lunch break.

Talked to Anthonys in elevator. Mood was lighter than expected. Cindy switched seats w/Lippman bc tall guy blocking view. #CaseyAnthonyabout 5 hours agovia Twitter for iPhone

Appears that all is well with the Anthonys. At least kinda allright.

I hope that truly is the case. I would prefer for the jury to see them sitting together as a united front. I don't like the jury seeing them sitting apart especially on closing arguments.

So now RK placed a marker out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member