2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically what Baez is saying... is that nobody ever touched the duct tape... ever?

Since there was no fingerprints or DNA on it???

Nobody ever touched it until the FBI analyst??

Got it.

I'm curious if any attorneys on this board know of the longest closing statement on record? I would think this one is up there if not the number 1.

For the love of God can LDB also please point out that the A's pool is STILL up and in use?

It offends me when anyone uses that preachy voice. Even preachers. But especially Jose Baez.

Someone posted a tweet during lunch that JB said the judge is giving him as much time as needed, so longer than 4 hours.

That post was during the lunch break.

By now the jury should have already decided in their own minds as to guilt or innocence. Baez is holding up their getting on with the job. I believe they will hold it against him. (crossing fingers)

Reject the crime scene? You can believe what you see at the crime scene...Now that would be the best lie yet that the defense would have us believe!

Enough is enough already. He was doing ok now he is just over the top. This must end soon. I am sure he is losing the jury by now.

Man if I have to miss the Big Wheel races tomorrow morning because of this filibuster I'm gonna be mad. It better not go into rubber ducky racing time.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 10 just let out a big yawn. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments #jurors -jfell

He's not the only one.

Please, please let the hawk come through the window and attack JB's face.

Linda, I need Linda!

Did he just say RK was urinating for the second time in 4 months. That's great bladder control.

RK was "in control" of knowing where the body was except that he called the police multiple times to tell them. Yeah, that was a smart move for someone trying to "own" and "control" that information.

jb is a good orator but so was hitler. the jurors wont forget any facts in deliberations.

I actually think JB is a horrible orator, imo. It's like he's working this all out on the fly. BUT, I do think that his tone (post-gigglegate) is much easier to take than his cookie-monster-voice dramatism of earlier today.

Did Baez forget the fact that he himself was promoting and insisting that Caylee was alive. He gave quite a few sightings to LE to keep them going on a wild goose chase...for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125