2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening: IF this was all an accident, what are we doing here 3yrs later ? I don't get it ! A waste ! A huge waste ! LDB is gonna knock Baez off the charts when its her turn, if Baez EVER sits down !:loser:

And LDB will do so with professionalism and passion, while still respecting the jury's time.

This guy doesn't know when to shut up. :banghead:

he corrected his story when he remembered something

PLEASE, someone tell me that justice for Caylee Marie Anthony is coming shortly. I feel so sick to my stomach that Casey may could walk out of that jail within the next couple of weeks. :(

In the past few hours, I've also come to realize the gravity of what is happening right before my very eyes. The thought of ICA walking out of jail makes me speechless. I really am struggling to find the right words to epxress what I'm thinking and feeling right now.

He started out on this part about Kronk by saying, "we never claimed that Mr. Kronk had anything to do with Caylee." or something to that affect.

Ok, now JB just said that when Kronk was urinating, for the second time...

:floorlaugh: RK must have an awesome bladder!

Many people know about suicide, personally. I just happen to believe some are phony, self-serving.

iow, you aren't one who knows anything about it, "personally."

no offense, but really.

Baez: (referring to RK) ...when he happened to be urinating for the second time, 4 months later...

Man, that RK can hold his water, lol.

I agree, their whole defence is the some other guy defence. In this case GA is the some other guy. But if they could have made something more stick with LA, we would have seen this closing argument split between GA and LA.

Again, he had yet to say anything that for me is an AH HA moment that would cause me to think accident.

Haven't you heard? It's a conspiracy, man.

This has to end.....I'm beyond sick of the rambling and cannot take much more!

JB about RK: "he just happened to be urinating, for the second time in four months"
That Roy - what a bladder! :floorlaugh:

Is JB going to use up all the time before CM gets to speak? Anyone know how much time is remaining?

If Baez is doing and Impression of ICA I am beginning to understand how she got away with her lies

The scene is NOT staged! Root growth and Linda will bring this home!

next it will be the fbi killed her. they thought she was castro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member