2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that someone is with George, tonite. I'm afraid he will take his life. What JB did in court this afternoon, with the judges blessing, was cruel. Mocking a suicide attempt is not amusing and may push the person over that edge. Hope they are all very proud of themselves.

I agree w/ you, Amster. That was just uncalled for and mean. And sad.

Does anyone know where Cindy is?

OMG UNCLE.

Somehow I could take JB, I cannot take CM. I'm going to the grocery store.
CM is boring, but I find him easier to take. JB is too frantic and outrageous for me. CM is more calming and has more credibility. He just puts me to sleep.

I know he did not say 'fun' twice. My Lord he is senile, IMO:banghead:

all I can say or think now is thank all things holy that the state has the last word

It's funny to me how Casey slips in and out of her imaginary world. If she always went there when she's upset, she wouldn't be crying would she? Oh I forgot, they couldn't find any psychiatrist who actually evaluated Casey to tell me she's not.

I've followed this since day one as well and the defense has not changed my mind. She is guilty.

I too have followed this from day one and I mean the first day of the Amber alert that Caylee was missing. They haven't changed my mind at all.

HOWEVER, after being involved with the Billings' trials and seeing one of the defendants, even with a surveillance video, get 2 hung juries. I am very concerned after JB's closing.

I am not being snarky here at all, but now CM is talking about actual evidence, and I simply cannot follow what he is saying. Seriously. I wish he was holding my interest at this point, but he really is not. Wonder about the jury, I really wish we could see their faces. IMO.

omg we are not back on that old DNA are we?

Timer55 minutes or less, now, right?

If the state goes next it's going to run way too late, isn't it?
Guess we'll just have to see what the judge says.

Poor jury, straight from hours of what sounded like whining bagpipes to having their ears assaulted again by Foghorn Leghorn giving out orders :crazy:

That's it. I give up. Going to take a nap. This is the most painfully drawn out filibuster.

He is completely irritating and losing the jury with this monologue. I keep nodding off..............zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agreed. I have already stopped the feed and will wait til LDB is up. I don't know if its the late hour or if its CM but I could not listen anymore.

Is it my imagination, or is he going over the same exact things JB did?

I don't know if my dog is more irritated by the firecrackers my neighbor is setting of or me by CM. And I have CM muted.

The defense time must be up long time ago. Why are they getting all this extra time??? I can't hack it anymore. Who's even listening to him? Are they really listening??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member