2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny tension breaker from Twitter:

"debnsb Debbie
At this point, I think a little propofol would come in handy. #caseyanthony #closingarguments"

doot-ti-doot-ti doo. I'm filing away my bunions during this lol.

Is the fact that she wasn’t beaten regularly before the murder what changes it to manslaughter?

I still think sedating and going too far fits

So because no one ever saw her do this and/or she skipped over all of those steps and went right to murder, she should be rewarded? :crazy:

How much more time do they have????????2

CM: Everyone testified she was a "great mom"..Not totally true cos according to Lee her own mother didn't think so & ICA told him neither did Zanny!

These many hrs of LIES has aggravated me to the point I'm thisclose to tuning out the trial & skipping the state's rebuttal..After 3 LONG yrs I'm shocked I'd even consider it..I hope by the time CM shuts his pie-hole my mindset is back to normal!

I think CM should have presented 1/2 of the arguments instead of going on and on about the charges.

The defense is wearing out the jury!!!! :furious:

3 times 4 months later. AFTER KC had been home for 3 months. sheesh!

There is no point to this closing... all I'm hearing is blah, blah, blah

I thought they were only allowed 4 hours? God, if this has only been 4 hours it is the longest 4 hours of my life.
I truly think they are dragging this out so they can have the last word today and the state has to wait until tomorrow to have their rebuttal. The joke is on them. The rebuttal will still be the last thing the jury hears before they start to deliberate.

Media baby?...the thing that got everyone's attention was the 31 DAYS!!!

Hubby isn't really listening but he said these guys really like to hear themselves talk.

Agreed.
OT, I just realized you are female,lol...all this time I thought you were male....no offense intended,lol.:seeya:

If this jury has been seated for 30+ days, these closing arguments are moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member