2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the elephant is holding a candle and reading from the constitution there is a reasonable doubt... am I getting this right?
:floorlaugh:

What, is there going to be more from the DT?

honestly, subtitles are required to understand this guy...

JA looks entirely confused. He is still trying to follow the elephant trail as well.

Hickory dickory dock, the cheese ran away with the clock.....or something.

CM will now squirm okay I know when to stop and just smile

Are those empty seats? No way! I guess maybe this day was more than people bargained for in the gallery.

CM suggests letting ICA go home. My Nightmare - Put her back on the streets to rip off more people and have a second child she can kill.

I THOUGHT HE SAID HE WAS DONE!!!!

I'm not shouting. He can't hear. :innocent:

CM: Come to a decision without PASSION? That's insulting to the jury AND especially to Caylee!

CM should not be comparing KC to the defendant in "To Kill a Mockingbird".

This is not a rape case, nor is it a case of racial injustice.

Does anyone get the impression that JB promised CM he could talk at the closing for a long time if he took the case?

I think LDB should be allowed to giver her closing tomorrow rather than have to rush a bit so as not to tire the heck out of the poor jury.

Also OMG I can't believe CM just quoted Atticus Finch. A fictional lawyer.

My daughter has not really followed this trial but she just called me and said she thought after listeneing to the DT she would be found ...NOT Guilty...I almost had a coronary...

That's because she hasn't followed the whole trial. She never heard State case and it's a sad and compelling one.

LOL YEAH that's what they're going to ask themselves.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members