2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's fair that the Prosecution has to finish when the Jurors are probably starving to death. They have a good bit of their 4 hour time left, and I think it puts them in a position of having to cut it short.

Bad move letting CM speak. His voice alone is boring as heck. I'm sure the jury is getting pretty restless at this point.

I've followed the case and trial since day 1. Nothing has changed my mind. ICA is guilty of premeditated murder. For all of those that the DT's closing arguments have somehow created doubt in your minds please trust your first instinct. This is a woman that wants us to believe that her baby drowned accidentally. Instead of calling for help she made the choice to put duct tape around her baby's head, put her in garbage bags and then a laundry bag, ride her around in the trunk for several days and then take her body to the woods strewn with garbage, leaving her to rot and be eaten by animal life. If this woman could do that to her beloved baby then why is it a stretch of the imagination that she just downright murdered her? If this woman did what she did to a baby that she loved and wanted, then geez what the heck would she do to a baby she cared about (ICA loves noone but ICA) but was tired of? I have no reasonable doubt and pray for justice for Caylee!

OMG-- what would Mr. Mason say about that? Seriously?!?!?!?!

Listen, I don't know what he said, but if I need guidance involving candles, Constitution, reasonable doubt, and an Elephant, he is my man.

where are we ....where do we go now.....can’t find thread

here comes the good part...a new thread of course? i'm starting to get the hang of this board but i only read i think about 20% today!

So CM has a huge ego but his closing wasn't bad. At least IMO.

Can't wait for Linda.

Once again I think DT ended on a bad note. JB would have been better.

WTH are those people doing outside? Do they not know this isn't verdict time?

Since July of '08 I have read every story or report I could find on this case, I read or saw every piece of discovery, I watched every hearing and watch every second of this trail. I have finally, for the first time after listening to JB all day and hearing the start of CM hit the mute button on my computer - I give up - I can not listen to them distorting the truth one more second -

Seems to me CM sat beside JB too too long, JB has rubbed off on him.

HA!!! I went & lit a citronella candle & he stopped talking!!

This poor jury... let's hope SA grabs their attention again... I'm sure they're zoned out by the DT's turn

he didn’t even give them a special break

My daughter has not really followed this trial but she just called me and said she thought after listeneing to the DT she would be found ...NOT Guilty...I almost had a coronary...

I'm noticing a pattern. The less people know about this case, including all the evidence and facts, the more they believe ICA is somewhere between innocent or "it was an accident". I feel it was absolutely premeditated, after hearing the evidence over the whole trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni