2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this day in my pajamas, I'll finish this day in my pajamas, with no changes in between.

my friend, a sociology prof, just told me her interpretation of CM was ....please disregard everything we screwed up and vote not guilty.

Ok, if you can get me past......
1. 31 days without reporting dtr missing (and GMA is the one that called)
2. During that 31 days her dtr was missing she renting a movie with boyfriend, 4th of July party, hot body contest, getting a tattoo, never told her boyfriend or ANYONE during that 31 days her dtr was missing
3. Lied Lied Lied Lied Lied X infinity.....................
4. COMPLETE lack of grieving prior to and during trial for Caylee
5. The jailhouse tapes (speak for themselves)

THEN and ONLY THEN will I even consider her remotely being "innnocent"

Don't forget all the stealing.

If I lived there, I would be at the courthouse.....standing vigil for Caylee. Sweet baby girl...

I don't think that there has been one break in this trial that has lasted the amount of time it was supposed to. Why say 5 min.? Why not give them the 15 min special break right off the bat. HHJP, why do you put a time limit on anything?

I think Baez was manic and confusing while Mason was soporific and Ashton was great this morning. I'm worried though because two acquantances of mine who didn't know much about the case but have watched the trial actually like Baez and think the defense is doing well. So, I think the verdict could go either way. LDB will do great, she is awesome. Go Linda! Then we'll just wait and see what the jury thinks.

What cameras are the DT blocking ICA from? They're not live. :loser:

:rose: Bring it home Linda, we need you, Caylee needs you! :rose:

I have faith the jury will not disregard 6 weeks of evidence for 4 hours of the Jose Baez Show. Hopefully, we get a guilty verdict.

Where are we for the final closing? HALP? What thread are we on, here or elsewhere?

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense attorney are blocking cameras from capturing #CaseyAnthony crying.
InSession In Session
The attorneys are back from the chambers. #CaseyAnthony @HLNTV #closingarguments #HLN #JoseBaez #JeffAshton

If I were the prosecutor I would not want the jury having nothing to think about tonight but the 4 hours of the defenses closing. I want them going to bed on what the prosecutor has to say!

good point...thanks

here we go....KC this is going to be your second to the last shot in front of the camera....no longer after the verdict is read will you be on the front page of the news.....no longer will you have the limelight....your total fantasy is about to fizzle off to a lost memory. Your daughter will forever remain in our hearts....

LDB - may the force be with you!

I think that fact showed on her face Saturday, the party is really almost over. Everyone is going home, she will be a bad memory soon. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288