2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is compelling viewing. The best bit is seeing just how angry Casey is.......the jury are seeing this. Thank the Lord there is no rebutt of this rebuttal. LOVE IT!

Ohhhh and now she has the angry face when JA is speaking of GA.

For as much as was going on between JB and JA yesterday - she's got a lot of leeway with her comments and facial expressions.

My son just woke up, walked into the living room and seen I was watching the trial. They showed Casey and he said " Mommy she looks mad" He didnt like her face at all. I am now watching on live stream. Hes five :cry:

JA is not missing a thing. All his points are there and he is verbalizing it so well. Oh happy day!!!

Glad LDB will be speaking because as good as JA seems to be doing, I think the DT really made way for resonable doubt yesterday....I'm concerned but waiting on LDB before I jump to conclusions.....not saying JA hasn't done well because he has. Maybe I'm a worry wart :)

LOOK AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M scared out of my mind and I'm in Asia!

One thing that really resonates with me is the fact that these prosecutors put their life on the line. Not just with their time but there must always be a little fear in the back of their minds of retaliation from someone after a conviction.

:waitasec: I wonder why this was never discussed...Baez said that George came out yelling at Casey "Look what you have done, your mother will never forgive you" Baez pretty much admitted that it was Casey's fault that Caylee died...not by accident...the words "look what you have done" to me means that Casey killed Caylee and walked away and left her behind for someone else to find her...do you guys follow what I am saying?

Yep. The would have been better off leaving out GA entirely. JA's right -- Cindy is the real motive as far as ICA is concerned.

:cow:

If I were on the jury I would have an incredible time not crying while listening to JA.
This is powerful.

Oh goody here comes LDB

Thank you JA! Putting duct tape on a childs face is felony murder! Even if ICA didn't intend to kill her.

JB's response: The law your honor. JB the law is you cannot kill your child!

I thought if it was an un-intentional, it would be manslaughter?

In ICA’s warped mind....does she start to believe her own version of things or is she aware that she is telling lies

Sooo proud of Ashton for setting George right with the jury and for putting JB in his place for making light of suicide.

BRAVO.

To denigrate that pain is an insincere self servig statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen