2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MOTIVE

LDB's voice keep resonating in my head -

"Whose life was better? That is all you have to consider as to why Caylee Marie Anthony was left on the side of the road....DEAD."

Bringing it home..... Beautiful.

There is only one thing I wish LDB would have said (along with all the other stuff) ... ICA saying "she's close to home"
The ONLY reason ICA knew that was because SHE put her there. That maybe the only truthful thing ICA ever said about her missing daughter.

JVM on HLN again with small crowd outside courthouse...said some peeps there referred to LDB as Linda Drone Verdict, lol!

Just noticed George was wearing a purple shirt today. :)

is JB just puffing smoke or are the computer records and closing comments enough for an appeal?

Some times when there is smoke there is fire - but with Baez - smoke is just smoke and it's coming from...where ever he can imagine in order to stall.

Don't you think LDB went over those records every which way including up? She's a big picture kind of a gal and would have searched for every concept they could be looked at under.

How fantastic was throwing the irony is rich into the mix?

Dang it!

I just missed what Bill S said that KC mouthed.

Did anyone see it?????

WHERE is our mock juror, Mountain Kat?? I know someone was looking for her the other day...did she reply? Is she on vacation?? WHERE is Mountain Kat????

Where is momtective??If we ever needed the tequila shots it's right now!!!!!

ipax6a.jpg

Do we have a separate thread for jury instructions or is it going to blend in with state closing?

I'm wearing purple today in honor of Justice for Caylee!!! Won't you join!!! :)

If the prosecution reads here I just want to say thanks to Jeff, Linda and Frank who did a great job.

Also thanks to Judge Perry for all he's done.

Justice for Caylee!
I would like to add to that the Jury who hung in there and put their life on hold.

Re: MOTIVE

LDB's voice keep resonating in my head -

Whose life would it have benefited if Caylee were gone?

Bringing it home..... Beautiful.

And answered her own question with the Tattoo. Not words. Perfect. Just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard