2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA isn't there? That's a statement in itself if not IMO

The ONLY ting I can say in his defense is he has only seen little snippets and not watched or followed anythign for the last 3 years. I just now explained the tattoo and the hot body contest to him...he didn't know about those. I still wouldn't want him on this jury :banghead:

I give you full permission to smack him upside the head until he comes to his senses :floorlaugh:

If she's found guilty she's never going to let them visit her.

I agree. This will be the last few times her family will ever see her. She has already written them all off anyway.

I think DS was talking to ICA getting her ready by assuring her that they would appeal so don’t act too shook up.....

I zoned out during the reading of these jury instructions. I would need a paper copy and some quiet time with a highlighter to make full sense of them.

I am way too much of a visual learner for these oral instructions. If I was a juror, I would surely need to read and reread them during delibrations.

They will get printed copies to use during deliberations.

Good Lord she just sits there as he says "Caylee Marie Anthony is dead" over and over

I know, It feels like a knife in MY gut .
Where are her tears now?
I realised I have a tissue and my hand over my mouth to keep from sobbing.

Big round of applause for the WS community! I've only been following for a couple of months but these boards have been a civil place to come for great opinions, a wealth of information and a ton of great people seeking the truth and justice. Have a FANTASTIC 4th of July with your friends/family! :)

Bill Sheaffer:
I do not think we will see a verdict today.

I think it's gonna to take them longer to pick a foreperson and figure out the verdict form than to actually reach a verdict. IMO

Just wanted to say - three long years and we're finally here! God and Caylee be with all of the jurors right now.

I think all of us will sleep well tonight. God bless everyone involved in the fight for Justice for Caylee - especially OSCO and the SA! The SA truly were Caylee's voice, especially in the last two days!

I'm still with my family and about to drive home for three hours, or I'd say more! *hugs and love to everyone*

I am way too much of a visual learner for these oral instructions. If I was a juror, I would surely need to read and reread them during delibrations.

They will get a written copy of all of the judge's instructions to look at during their deliberations.

I agree. This will be the last few times her family will ever see her. She has already written them all off anyway.

GA does not want to see her anyway. His washing his hands of her gesture as he was getting off the stand for the last time showed me that.

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
Baez is looking at jurors who are looking at Chief Judge and showing no emotion.. Baez is fidgeting as Perry describes reasonable doubt [v

KC has been in isolation for the last 3 years. If she goes to Prison, she's not going into GP. She will be isolated for a very long time.

You are correct! ICA has no soul! My hubby (who did not follow the case as closely as I did) commented on the way she just sits there with her stone face. He wonders why after all these weeks of people tesitfying against her or saying awful things about her that she hasn't snapped. I think that when the verdict is read (GUILTY of Murder 1) that she will completely snap, meltdown, scream, yell and collapse.

I think she has been medicated these past two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail