2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Sheaffer: via Twitter
If she's found guilty of first degree, then lesser charges go away

Yay!
HHJP said K9s and handlers are TRAINED!

:great::great::great:

Does anyone know if LA is there in court today? Has he already completely separated himself from his family?

Judge to Jury - Those doggies don't lie. If it can't be sniffed, you must acquit!

I think most likely the verdict will take two days, but hoping after they pick the foreman and take a quick vote they all go with murder one.

Big round of applause for the WS community! I've only been following for a couple of months but these boards have been a civil place to come for great opinions, a wealth of information and a ton of great people seeking the truth and justice. Have a FANTASTIC 4th of July with your friends/family! :)

I'm also new, and I completely share your sentiments. Thanks to all.

My husband and I had a bet on how long jury deliberations would last, whoever wins gets the remote and has to watch ther others shows for a week. I said 1 1/2 days he said 3 1/2 days. AFTER LDB's closing he wanted to change it to 8 hours, I said no way!!! He also changed his opinion of LWP to death!!!
Good grief! Hope he's right and give him the remote, girl!!!!!

Glad that it is because Larry Padilla(I don't believe much he says) claimed they would deliberate on ten hr *advertiser censored*. I was like what?

Seems like my DH has those sometimes. :giggle:

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
Linda Drane Burdick's notes for closing were on lavendar paper.. Caylee's favorite color. Ashton's tie also has shades of lavendar [via Twitter]

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Excellent merging of forensics & common sense explaining to jury.Powerful. Murder 1. #caseyanthony @in session @vinniepolitan @BethKaras

Wow, he really just emphasized "NO JUROR" should look at the fact that Casey didn't testify as an admission of guilt.

Does anyone know if LA is there in court today? Has he already completely separated himself from his family?

I read a post on one of the previous pages that says he is not. I don't know where they got their info, but I was looking for him in the courtroom and didn't see him (not that that means he's not there).

I don't think so. Not when a defendant can receive death as the penalty. I think they will take that very seriously, and it will be 3-5 days. Fasten your seatbelt.

:rollercoaster:

I am relieved that there has not been any misbehavior by the jurors or illness by the defendant that would have delayed this trial. I was afraid of someone getting to the jurors with some info regarding the case.

It doesn't seem to me like the defendant had any trouble lying out of court without being threatened or bribed.

It was lost on me, can someone explain for me. Also why is Casey called ICA here? I followed a lot in the beginning but hadn't for awhile and then started when the trial started so I'm a little lost sometimes.

Inmate Casey Anthony ICA

I personally relish the fact that ICA has had to sit there and take her medicine. Through JA and LDB, she had to hear every lie, every crime and she could not pitch a fit and leave the room, leave the house...nothing.

Wow, he really just emphasized "NO JUROR" should look at the fact that Casey didn't testify as an admission of guilt.

JP instructing jurors on how outside statements can or cannot be used as evidence. How much do you bet that was included by CM, for ICA's appeal sake.

To me she did testify loud and clear through those tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear