2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a juror, I would get take out and get deliberating asap. Who would want to spend an hour and a half eating lunch when their deliberation is the only thing between them and freedom!

I'll bet these jurors look forward to finally be able to discuss the case amongst themselves. I know I would.

wm

Me too and the first words out my mouth would be -- omg can you believe the load of crock that incompetent fool Baez was trying to shovel to us!!

I would love to hear their first comments.

Can someone clarify this for me (I know I should know this but I'm having a brain fart)....

was the anything but clothes party DURING the 31 days?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Linda Drane Burdick's notes for closing were on lavendar paper.. Caylee's favorite color. Ashton's tie also has shades of lavendar

:heartluv: x 1,000!!!

As much as we'd like a quick verdict so sweet baby Caylee can finally receive justice after 3 long years... especially today on Independence Day... this is a death penalty case and the jurors need to take their time, go through the evidence, deliberate, and take an honest, long, intelligent look at everything to reach a just verdict. We don't want a quick verdict that could be used in an appeal. MOO

To me she did testify loud and clear through those tapes.

You mean all those silly shenanigans at Defense table don't count?

I agree. The tapes of her own words in her own voice are way too clear to ignore.

Soooo My first statement in the jury room would be WHY DOESNT kc KNOW WHAT TIME HER DAUGHTER DROWNED THEN GUILTY

JP instructing jurors on how outside statements can or cannot be used as evidence. How much do you bet that was included by CM, for ICA's appeal sake.

I believe he has been as fair and just as possible by crossing his t's and dotting his i's. I really like this judge!

I really want a quick verdict but listening to these instructions, I'm back to thinking they'll take a couple days.

I personally relish the fact that ICA has had to sit there and take her medicine. Through JA and LDB, she had to hear every lie, every crime and she could not pitch a fit and leave the room, leave the house...nothing.

Lance, I just noticed that your chimp-atar is wearing purple for Caylee today. :woohoo:

I personally relish the fact that ICA has had to sit there and take her medicine. Through JA and LDB, she had to hear every lie, every crime and she could not pitch a fit and leave the room, leave the house...nothing.

I love your new outfit! Caylee's colour. Thank you kindly!

Can someone clarify this for me (I know I should know this but I'm having a brain fart)....

was the anything but clothes party DURING the 31 days?

It was not. I want to say it was Memorial Day weekend or just before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23