2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM just told JVM get that mic. outta my face LOL

DT walking like zombies! :lol: Jane VM keeps hounding them.

She is trying to get JB to talk and I know he is dying to but he want say anything

HLN following defense team outside of courthouse....looks like a silent funeral march

Jurors have entire 23rd. Floor to themselves.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html
I'm Watching here- They just went thru all the jurors.

They will stay on the air thruout the day- giving updates
I figure I can catch-up on the T/H on HNL all night

I'm Watching here- They just went thru all the jurors
I had forgotten there were several YOUNG men on the jury.
I hope they won't be feeling sorry for ICA.
Have to go get my print-out list

Where did everybody go?
Another thread?

I have HLN on the TV (hubby went fishing so I got control!) and JVM and her cameraman just sprinted across the courthouse grounds trying to interview the DT and they won't talk-looks like she wore her running shoes today, good thing!

Screen cap from WFTV of ICA's face during LDB's closing today:

phpzcWGHJ_thumb_Caseyangry_16.jpg

http://cdnmo.coveritlive.com/media/image/201107/phpzcWGHJ_thumb_Caseyangry_16.jpg

JVM tried to ask JB and CM some questions; she was completely ignored. Funny to watch though. DS lumbering along, CM had head up, ready for lunch. JB was strutting with his silly sunglasses. Bet judge ordered silence.

I am sorry..But what is going on outside the courtroom disgust me..This is not a tourist attraction ,and some people make me sick.

ETA.. not even talking about the media..I get what they do.. But these folks in their shorts and beachwear, and drinks and whoopin it up, I am just afraid this is going to turn into a major spectacle.

Oh dear JVM running after the DT team to try to get them to talk.

YES she is running after them
Yeah I saw that. She was asking CM what he thought and I was thinking what else are they gonna think but that to them she is innocent.

I don't believe for 1 second that they aren't basking in the attention!

DT walking like zombies! :lol: Jane VM keeps hounding them.

she needs to quit, it does her no justice. but she doesn't want to bother them, just chase them.

on a positive note she looks better today than she does on her show

So, is Jose going to get sued for using that photographer's photos in his closing without permission?

I think Jose will never earn another unattached dollar in decades. jmo

Watching DT leave courthouse on HLN. What jerks, they could say no comment or something! "Get that microphone out of here", CM. They took this case for the notoriety but now act like they don't want media coverage :rolleyes:

I have HLN on the TV (hubby went fishing so I got control!) and JVM and her cameraman just sprinted across the courthouse grounds trying to interview the DT and they won't talk-looks like she wore her running shoes today, good thing!

I caught that. They sure don't seem very upbeat, do they? That actually makes me feel good. It looks like they aren't very optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant